I can't even tell you how excited I am! Combine the graham crumbs and melted butter in a bowl. This No Bake Blueberry Cheesecake is extra creamy with a crunchy graham cracker crust and juicy blueberry topping!
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, blueberry cheese cake no bake. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Blueberry cheese Cake no bake is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. Blueberry cheese Cake no bake is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook blueberry cheese cake no bake using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Blueberry cheese Cake no bake :
- Get 450 grams of cream cheese.
- Get 1/4 cup of buttermilk.
- Take 1 cup of crush graham.
- Take 250 1/2 ml of all purpose cream.
- Take 1/2 tbsp of powdered gelatin.
- Get 1/2 cup of water.
- Get 3/4 cup of condensed milk.
- Make ready 1 piece of egg, beaten.
Because it's no bake, it's way easier to make than traditional cheesecake and perfect for warmer temperatures. Need a dessert to bring to your next picnic or backyard barbecue? This Blueberry No Bake Cheesecake Recipe is so easy to make! A light and cream cheesecake layer is paired with a buttery graham cracker crust and topped with a tangy and sweet blueberry topping.
Steps to make Blueberry cheese Cake no bake :
- Mix butter and graham. Press it in cake pan. Chill for 20 mins.
- Mix the condensed milk and all purpose cream. Add cream cheese until the mixture is smooth.
- Dissolve gelatin in water for 5 to 10 mins.
- In a pan pour the cream cheese mixture and simmer for 5 to 7 mins in medium fire with constant stirring.
- Gradually add the gelatin mixture. Mix until it boils. Remove from fire. Add the beaten egg gradually.
- Pour evering to the cake pan.
- Chill overnight. Serve.
- You can add blueberry topping, strawberry topping…
We use a store bought blueberry pie filling for our recipe, but I've also included a recipe to make your own, homemade topping as well! This no bake blueberry cheesecake looks a little fancy, because I made it in a pretty tart pan (I LOVE pretty tart pans – they make easy desserts look so impressive!). You can make this recipe into a no bake blueberry pie or no bake blueberry bars or squares. The easiest ever no bake blueberry cheesecake is the only blueberry cheesecake you will ever need. This is as quick and easy as cheesecake recipes get.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food blueberry cheese cake no bake recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with friends via social media, fecebook , twitter , whatsapp or instagram Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.