Add to batter along with salt. Sift flour and brown sugar into a bowl; stir in eggs. Mix butter into flour mixture until dough is creamy; fold in chocolate chips.
Hey everyone, it is me, Dave, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, easy chocolate chip cookies. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Easy Chocolate Chip Cookies is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They are fine and they look wonderful. Easy Chocolate Chip Cookies is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have easy chocolate chip cookies using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Chocolate Chip Cookies :
- Get of packed brown sugar.
- Make ready of shortening, I use crisco sticks.
- Get of milk, cream or half and half.
- Take of Vanilla.
- Get of egg.
- Get of SELF RISING flour.
- Take of baking soda.
- Prepare of chocolate chips.
- Make ready of Chopped nuts optional.
If you want to make the absolute best chocolate chip cookies, this is the recipe for you! This simple, classic chocolate chip cookie recipe is easy to make and always a crowd favorite. It's the perfect recipe for a family dessert, bake sale, special occasion, or lazy Sunday. For this easy chocolate chip cookie recipe, cream together the butter, shortening, sugar and brown sugar.
Instructions to make Easy Chocolate Chip Cookies :
- Preheat oven to 375. Cream the sugar and shortening til fluffy. Add the cream and vanilla then crack in the egg and combine well. Add baking soda to your flour and add 1 cup at a time til mixed. Add chips and nuts and mix well..
- I use a cookie scoop. Drop on parchment covered baking sheet and bake just until the bottom edges are browned a little, about 8 minutes. When done, remove to rack to cool..
You can do this with a hand mixer or stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment. When well combined, add in the eggs and vanilla extract and beat until light and fluffy. This simple recipe produces an extra-large batch of cookies, perfect for bringing to any-size gathering, gifting to a friend or setting out on the counter at home for the whole family to enjoy. The best chocolate chip cookies don't have to come from the bakery down the. Transfer cookies to a wire rack and let cool completely.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food easy chocolate chip cookies recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, twitter , whatsapp , instagram or fecebook Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.