It's slightly sweet, packed with hidden veggies, and topped with crunchy walnuts. Grate Zucchini into a large mixing bowl. Grease a loaf tin, place ingredients into the tin.
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, keto friendly zucchini bread w walnuts. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Keto Friendly Zucchini Bread w Walnuts is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Keto Friendly Zucchini Bread w Walnuts is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have keto friendly zucchini bread w walnuts using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Keto Friendly Zucchini Bread w Walnuts :
- Take 1/2 cup of butter softened.
- Make ready 3/4 cup of erythritol sweetener.
- Make ready 5 of large eggs.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Take 1 1/2 cup of almond flour.
- Get 1/4 cup of coconut flour.
- Prepare 4 tsp of baking powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of xanthan gum.
- Get 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- Get 1/2 cup of chopped walnuts.
- Prepare 2 cups of zucchini/ grated/ excess water removed.
Place the walnuts on top and mix in whilst leveling the top of the mixture. This low carb zucchini bread recipe bakes up beautifully with a texture that is similar to regular spiced bread recipe. This easy zucchini bread recipe is a perfect addition to a keto brunch, great for an on the go breakfast, or top it with butter or cream cheese for a delicious keto snack. Easy Keto Zucchini Bread – Sweet or Savory This low carb and keto zucchini bread is made with almond flour and is perfectly moist.
Instructions to make Keto Friendly Zucchini Bread w Walnuts :
- Preheat the oven 350f. Grease a 9×5 loaf pan, line with parchment paper. In a large bowl, cream the butter and sweetener together until fluffy.
- Add the eggs, on at a time stir in the vanilla mix well..
- In separate bowl stir together almond flour, coconut flour, baking powder, cinnamon, xanthan gun and salt..
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients, and stir to complete. Add walnuts..
- Add the grated zucchini, and gold gently..
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan. Bake for 50-55 mins. Check with toothpick if inserted and comes clean..
Make it savory or sweet and walnuts, blueberries or chocolate chips can be added for extra flavor and crunch. I also give instructions for freezing. Our almond flour zucchini bread is absolutely Keto-friendly. With Zucchini being one of the veggies that are so low in carbs and all of the other ingredients like almond flour, eggs, swerve, and nuts also being so low in carbs. Home / Recipes / Low Carb Breads / Keto Zucchini Bread – Gluten Free.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food keto friendly zucchini bread w walnuts recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with friends via social media, fecebook , twitter , whatsapp or instagram Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.