Ingredients of KETO – Philly Cheesesteak Stuffed Pepper and French Fries. Save the other halves to julienne. C heese Steak Keto Low-Carb Stuffed Peppers – An easy, cheesy, filling meal that is packed with flavor and delicious ingredients!
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, keto – philly cheesesteak stuffed pepper and french fries. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
KETO – Philly Cheesesteak Stuffed Pepper and French Fries is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They’re fine and they look wonderful. KETO – Philly Cheesesteak Stuffed Pepper and French Fries is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook keto – philly cheesesteak stuffed pepper and french fries using 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make KETO – Philly Cheesesteak Stuffed Pepper and French Fries :
- Make ready 1 lb of Rare Roast Beef, shaved.
- Prepare 2 of medium Yellow Peppers.
- Prepare 2 of medium Red Peppers.
- Take 1/3 cup of chopped White Onion.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped Mushroom of choice.
- Prepare 15 slices of Provolone Cheese.
- Get 1 can of Easy Wiz Cheese.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of Hot Giardiniera.
- Take 1 tbsp of Olive Oil.
- Take of KETO French Fries.
- Prepare 1 of medium Celery Root (Celeriac).
- Make ready 1 tsp. of Curry Powder.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of Garlic Powder.
- Take of Everything But the Bagel Seasoning.
Your favorite Philly Cheesesteak gets a low-carb makeover that is going to become a regular on your family's menu! It is pretty quick to throw together or to make ahead, which is perfect for busy schedules. By now you guys know that I love reinventing comfort food in a healthy and satisfying way. These Philly Not-So Cheesesteak Stuffed Peppers are a game changer.
Instructions to make KETO – Philly Cheesesteak Stuffed Pepper and French Fries :
- Preheat oven to 350..
- Cut peppers in half vertically, clean out insides and place 6 halves (3 red, 3 yellow) in a baking dish. Save the other halves to julienne..
- Bake Peppers for 20 min.
- In a pan heat Olive Oil add Onions and julienned Red & Yellow Peppers and let sear..
- Peel and cut Celery Root into fries and place in cold water mixed with Curry Powder and Garlic Powder..
- Put fries on a pan, sprinkle Everything But the Bagel seasoning liberally and bake for 40 min, flipping half way.
- Take peppers out and line inside with Provolone, Roast Beef, Easy Cheese, Mushrooms, Onions & Peppers. Top with another layer of Easy Cheese. Then layer Provolone over the top.
- Bake for 30 minutes..
- Garnish with the Hot Giardiniera… and Enjoy!.
If you are in the mood to change things up and bring a little life to your boring healthy routine, you have got. This keto Philly cheesesteak skillet makes for the perfect weeknight meal! Disclaimer: This post may contain affiliate links. Philly Cheesesteak Stuffed Peppers Philly Cheesesteak Stuffed Peppers. This is sooo good Ive made this recipe a dozen times now and have tweaked it every time- to what's on hand or what we feel like haha!
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food keto – philly cheesesteak stuffed pepper and french fries recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with friends via social media, twitter , whatsapp , instagram or fecebook Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.