Hey everyone, it is me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, kefta batata (beef kefta with potatoes). It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Kefta Batata (Beef Kefta with Potatoes) is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. They are nice and they look wonderful. Kefta Batata (Beef Kefta with Potatoes) is something which I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have kefta batata (beef kefta with potatoes) using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Kefta Batata (Beef Kefta with Potatoes) :
- Make ready 1 kg of mince beef meat.
- Prepare 1 bunch of parsley (chopped).
- Make ready 1 of brown onion (chopped).
- Take 2 of kgs potato.
- Make ready 1 of red capsicum.
- Prepare 1 of green capsicum.
- Get 1 of yellow capsicum.
- Prepare 3 of tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of tomato paste.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of pomegranate molasses.
- Get 2 tsp of salt.
- Make ready 2 cups of water.
Instructions to make Kefta Batata (Beef Kefta with Potatoes) :
- Mix mince beef with chopped parsley, 1 tsp salt, and brown onion in a bowl, mix them together..
- Shape the mixture with your hand,.
- Pre-heat a sauce pan, cook the shaped kefta meat into them until they are cooked well, place them in a tray, put aside..
- Peel potatoes and cut them up long thinck shape, deep fry them until they are cooked well, place them on top of the kefta meat..
- Cut up tomatoes and capsicums round shape, and place them on top of potatoes..
- Mix pomegranate molasses, lemon juice, tomato sauce, 1 tsp of salt together in a bowl, add 2 cups of water, mix them well..
- Pour the pomegranate mixture into a kefta tray, and bake it for 20-30 mins in 200°C heat..
- Kefta with potatoes is ready to serve..
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food kefta batata (beef kefta with potatoes) recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with friends via social media, instagram , fecebook , twitter or whatsapp Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.