Watch the video to see how easy and fast this comes together. Nothing beats an easy cheese pasta bake recipe and this one really delivers the flavour without a lot of fuss. This recipe is packed with rigatoni noodles, roasted red peppers, sausage, parmesan cheese and mozzarella cheese!
Hello everybody, it is Louise, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, easy peasy cheesy fusilli – pasta bake with sausage. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Easy Peasy Cheesy Fusilli – Pasta Bake with Sausage is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Easy Peasy Cheesy Fusilli – Pasta Bake with Sausage is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook easy peasy cheesy fusilli – pasta bake with sausage using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Peasy Cheesy Fusilli – Pasta Bake with Sausage :
- Get 300 g of fusilli pasta (aka spiral).
- Get 400 g of tin of chopped tomatoes.
- Make ready 4 of sausages.
- Make ready 1 of onion, diced.
- Get 3 cloves of garlic, diced.
- Take to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Olive oil.
- Get 1 tbsp of sugar.
- Get 50 g of grated cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of parmesan cheese.
It's quick and easy and wildly addictive. Honestly, pasta is my go to for almost any occasion. This super easy Italian sausage pasta bake is seriously to die for. Cheesy goodness, tender penne pasta, delicious marinara, and Italian sausage.
Steps to make Easy Peasy Cheesy Fusilli – Pasta Bake with Sausage :
- Gather up your ingredients and get a large pot of water on the boil. Also get your oven preheating to 200C.
- Put the pasta in the water once boiling and leave to cook for 10 mins.
- While the pasta is boiling away, in a pan of hot oil, cook down the diced garlic and onions. When the onions become translucent add the chopped tomatoes, sugar, salt and pepper, stir, then continue to cook for 3-4 mins.
- While that’s happening, roughly chop up the sausages and quickly brown for a few minutes in another pan.
- Now drain off the pasta and add it to the tomato mix along with the sausages just to quickly combine them all.
- Lastly, transfer to a baking dish, generously cover with the cheeses then bake for 10-15 mins. Serve piping hot from the oven!.
Pasta bake recipes are always a great idea to feed a crowd, and because it all goes into one baking dish, it's very easy to make and serve. Add to a large bowl along with cooked penne noodles, and roasted red peppers. Add butter to pan and stir until melted. Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Pour off any fat from pan.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food easy peasy cheesy fusilli – pasta bake with sausage recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, instagram , fecebook , twitter or whatsapp Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.