Banana pudding, banana cream pie – those are some southern classics and I love them all. The hubs and I are huge fans of banana desserts. So when I made Banana Cream Pudding in a Jar, the hubs about died.
Hello everybody, it is John, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, oats banana cocoa pudding jar. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Oats banana cocoa pudding jar is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They are fine and they look fantastic. Oats banana cocoa pudding jar is something which I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have oats banana cocoa pudding jar using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Oats banana cocoa pudding jar :
- Prepare 1 of medium ripe banana.
- Get 1/2 cup of milk.
- Take 1/4 cup of oats powder.
- Take 1 tbsp of coco powder mixed with 1tbs water.
- Get 2-3 tbsp of sugar.
- Take 1tbp of milk powder or 1tsp-corn flour powder mixed with 1 tsp milk.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of vanila essence.
- Get 1 tsp of butter.
- Get 4 tbsp of Chopped chocolates for pudding and garnishing..
He and my dad loved them and so did I! I've often made banana pudding from a mix. Homemade healthy Chia seeds and banana overnight oatmeal in jar. Banana Pudding in a Jar is a fun spring time dessert!
Steps to make Oats banana cocoa pudding jar :
- Mix oats and milk and cook on slow flame,stirring continuously..
- Add coco powder paste,sugar.and corn flour paste and stir continuously,Mashed banana and add it in the mixture.
- Add butter (for shining)stir continuously,when mixture leaves pan's side then switch off the flame.and stir for a minute.add vanila essence and stir.Check sugar,if need then add more..its all depends on the sweetness of banana..
- Take a jar,first put chooped chocolates then put banana pudding, again repeat the same process and in the end garnish it with melted chocolates. You can serve it hot and chilled also.
It's easy to transport and always a crowd pleaser. You're going to laugh when I say this but my first recollection of banana pudding was at the buffet restaurant Golden Corral, as a little girl I fell totally in love with it! In a medium saucepan, use a wooden spoon or silicone spatula to stir together the sugar, cocoa, cornstarch and salt. Don't throw out those old, over-over-ripe bananas. The fermented, sweet tang of bananas blends with bitter chocolate for a tropical spin on the classic pudding.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food oats banana cocoa pudding jar recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, instagram , fecebook , twitter or whatsapp Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.