For the chocolate cake: Add flour, sugar, cocoa, baking powder, baking soda, salt and espresso powder to a large bowl or the bowl of a stand mixer. Whisk through to combine or, using your paddle attachment, stir through flour mixture until combined well. With a knife or offset spatula, spread the top with frosting.
Hello everybody, it is Brad, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, easy chocolate birthday cake. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Easy chocolate birthday cake is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. Easy chocolate birthday cake is something which I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook easy chocolate birthday cake using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Easy chocolate birthday cake :
- Get of packets of chocolate cake mix.
- Take of tub of chocolate frosting.
- Get of packets of chocolate finger biscuits.
- Get of packet of maltesers.
- Prepare of sprinkles/lollies whatever you choose for the decorations on top.
Place the second layer on top, rounded side up, and spread the frosting evenly on the top and sides of the cake. Decorate with sprinkles, chocolate curls or whatever your heart desires. Beat together the eggs, flour, caster sugar, butter and baking powder until smooth in a large mixing bowl. Put the cocoa in separate mixing bowl, and add the water a little at a time to make a stiff paste.
Steps to make Easy chocolate birthday cake :
- Preheat oven and grease two equal size cake tins.
- Follows directions on the cake mix and bake the two cakes and allow to cool. Ensure they are completely cooled before starting to decorate.
- Place one cake on your serving tray and smother in frosting, top, sides the whole thing.
- Place the 2nd cake on top of the first and again smother in frosting.
- Place the maltesers around the bottom of the cake .. and the biscuits on top of the maltesers and around the cake like you see in the picture.
- Here you may notice that the top of the cake and top of the biscuits dont match up .. I just used the rest of the frosting and coated the top so it was equal.
- This next step is completely up to you with how you choose to decorate the top. Some people do all different types of lollies or chocolates or even the one type such as colourful m&ms. Or you can copy my idea :).
In a large bowl, place flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and sugar. In a large bowl, stir together the sugar, flour, cocoa, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Stir in the boiling water last. I've never seen another chocolate cake recipe like it, which instructs the cook to heat part of the cake batter on the stove, and pour the cooked icing over a hot cake. The result is a wonderfully rich (yet surprisingly light) chocolate sheet cake topped with a cooked chocolate and pecan frosting.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food easy chocolate birthday cake recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with friends via social media, instagram , fecebook , twitter or whatsapp Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.