Hello everybody, it’s me, Dave, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, pork ribs stew. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Pork Ribs Stew is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Pork Ribs Stew is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook pork ribs stew using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Pork Ribs Stew :
- Prepare Half of kg pork ribs.
- Make ready Half of Yam or Taro.
- Get 1 of star anise.
- Prepare 5 slices of ginger.
- Get 5 pcs of pound garlic.
- Make ready 3 of Shallots, cut halves.
- Take 1 tsp of dark soy sauce.
- Prepare Half of tsp light soy sauce.
- Get 1 tsp of cooking wine.
- Take Half of tsp oyster sauce.
Steps to make Pork Ribs Stew :
- Peel the skin of taro cut into cubes then wash and drain. Then heat wok and fry yam until golden brown then remove.
- In same wok stir fry garlic, shallots, ginger and star anise. Then add in ribs. Stir fry until ribs turn golden brown..
- Pour cooking wine, light soy sauce. Dark soy sauce, oyster sauce then add a little water. Cover and simmer until ribs half done. Then add in yam and simmer again until done.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food pork ribs stew recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, twitter , whatsapp , instagram or fecebook Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.