Add the pasta, and mix until evenly coated. Just an idea not too much BBQ Sauce just a taste and its lovely we enjoyed it. I've made this numerous times with just chicken, pasta, salt, water, heavy cream, onion powder, and bbq sauce for a super quick and easy dish.
Hello everybody, it is Louise, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, my bbq chicken pasta 😉#maimmeal. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
My BBQ Chicken Pasta 😉#maimmeal is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. My BBQ Chicken Pasta 😉#maimmeal is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook my bbq chicken pasta 😉#maimmeal using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make My BBQ Chicken Pasta 😉#maimmeal :
- Make ready 2 of Chicken breasts Steamed and shredded.
- Make ready 3 tbls of onions fried in a tsp olive oil until opaque in colour.
- Make ready 12 tbls of Mild Chedder Cheese to top.
- Make ready 3 Cups of Pasta boiled and drained.
- Make ready 2 tbls of Smokey BBB Sauce.
- Take 2 tbls of Mayonaise or Sour Cream.
- Prepare 3/3 tsp of Black Cracked Pepper.
- Take 1 of little sea salt.
I simply boil a little water (enough that will slightly cover my noodles in my saucepan) until noodles are al dente. Then, I throw the chicken, heavy cream, onion powder and bbq sauce right in. My husband, the chicken hater even loved it. l subbed Rotel mild with green chillies for the diced tomato, added a T of tomato paste because I started to worry the sauce wouldn't thicken up, and used Webber BBQ sauce instead of SBR. After the success of the homemade barbecue sauce and knowing the above details, I thought to myself, why not make all his dreams come true and transfer the barbecue passion to pasta., the almighty Barbecue Chicken Pasta invention.
Steps to make My BBQ Chicken Pasta 😉#maimmeal :
- Add the cooked Pasta to a mixing bowl.
- Then add the shredded chicken.
- Next add the onions in the oil. The oil will stop the pasta sticking together. Then black pepper and salt.
- Next Add the BBQ Sauce and the mayonaise or sour cream..
- Mix all together with a Spoon tossing it over. Add to serving plates..
- Then grate the cheese over the Top. And serve Warm or Cold..
A one skillet meal (have I mentioned I love skillet meals??), this dish was a huge success with my little family. Everybody likes chicken and everybody likes pasta—together, they make weeknight dinners a breeze. With speedy favorites like One-Pan Pasta with Chicken Sausage, Mushrooms, and Collards and Quick Chicken Spaghetti with Fresh Tomato, consider tonight's meal handled. This BBQ chicken pasta is a quick and simple way to use up leftover chicken! I tested this recipe a couple of times, and the first time I just felt it needed a little extra something.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food my bbq chicken pasta 😉#maimmeal recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, whatsapp , instagram , fecebook or twitter Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.