Peanut butter is a staple in most kitchens and is enjoyed by both children and adults for its rich flavor and creamy texture. Although most peanut butter products look the same, they can vary in flavor and nutritional info. There are a few peanut butter products to consider purchasing to add to sandwiches, desserts and celery.
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, peanut butter & chocolate monkey bread. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Peanut Butter & Chocolate Monkey Bread is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They are nice and they look wonderful. Peanut Butter & Chocolate Monkey Bread is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook peanut butter & chocolate monkey bread using 8 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Peanut Butter & Chocolate Monkey Bread :
- Get of Granulated Sugar.
- Take of Peanut Butter Powder.
- Take of Pillsbury Honey Butter Flaky Layers Biscuits.
- Prepare of Vanilla Extract.
- Make ready of & 1/2 Sticks of Butter Melted (12 Tbsp).
- Prepare of Dark Brown Sugar Packed.
- Prepare of Kosher Salt.
- Get of Hershey's Milk Chocolate Morsels.
Peanut butter is a fairly balanced energy source that supplies all of the three macronutrients. A good rule of thumb for choosing a healthy peanut butter is to look for one with the fewest ingredients. Peanut butter is a relatively unprocessed food that only requires one ingredient — peanuts. Sometimes peanut butter can be a metabolism death food, but then again, it's a popular ingredient in several healthy snack ideas.
Steps to make Peanut Butter & Chocolate Monkey Bread :
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Spray a 12 cup Bundt pan with cooking spray and set aside..
- In a small saucepan melt the butter..
- In a small bowl combine brown sugar, vanilla, and salt..
- Once butter is melted remove from heat. Stir in the brown sugar, vanilla, and salt until well combined and sugar is dissolved. Set aside to cool slightly while you prepare the rest of the ingredients in the next steps..
- In a large Ziploc bag combine granulated sugar and peanut butter powder and shake to combine well. I used PB Fit peanut butter powder (this also goes great in pancakes.).
- Open biscuits. Cut each biscuit into 4 pieces. Place all the biscuit pieces in bag with granulated sugar and peanut butter powder and shake to thoroughly coat each piece. You could do this in a large bowl if you don't have a bag handy..
- Place a few biscuits pieces in pan to create a layer and then sprinkle a few chocolate morsel on top. Add more biscuit pieces and more chocolate. Continue until you have layered all the biscuits pieces and chocolate morsels evenly. Then pour the melted butter and sugar combination evenly over everything..
- To keep the chocolate from burning before the dough is cooked through I took a piece of aluminum foil, sprayed with cooking spray, and lightly covered the pan. Don't cover tightly or the biscuits won't have room to puff up. I also placed the bundt pan on a baking sheet before I put it in the oven incase anything bubbled over..
- Bake in oven at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for approximately 55 minutes (remove foil after the first 30.) Ovens vary so give it a check when you take the foil off. It's done when center of dough is cooked through..
- Remove from oven when cooked through and let cool for 20 minutes in pan..
- To turn out place plate or serving tray over pan and carefully flip over. Let it sit for a minute and then slowly remove the pan..
There really are positive and negative health effects in regard to peanut butter nutrition facts. Why Some Peanut Butter Is Unhealthy. Let's start off with the negatives in terms of peanut butter nutrition facts. Peanut butter is a delicious spread commonly used in sandwiches, baked goods, candy, and even milkshakes. Making peanut butter at home can help you save money while creating a healthier, tastier snack.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food peanut butter & chocolate monkey bread recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, whatsapp , instagram , fecebook or twitter Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.