Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, pork belly with leeks and capsicum. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Pork Belly with Leeks and Capsicum is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Pork Belly with Leeks and Capsicum is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook pork belly with leeks and capsicum using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Pork Belly with Leeks and Capsicum :
- Get of Pork belly or roasted pork.
- Prepare 1 of Leeks.
- Take 1 of Capsicum.
- Take of Sauce Ingredients.
- Take 1 1/2 tbsp of fermented bean paste.
- Get 2 tbsp of sweet sauce.
- Make ready 1 tsp of dark soy sauce.
- Take 1 tsp of sugar.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of Shaoxing wine.
Steps to make Pork Belly with Leeks and Capsicum :
- Blanch pork belly in hot water for 30 minutes and cut into slices. You can skip this step if you have ready roasted BBQ pork..
- Fry the pork belly till light brown and set aside..
- Stir fry capsicum till aromatic and add in sauce ingredients. Add in pork belly and let the sauce coat..
- Add in leeks and stir fry for another 2 minutes and serve..
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food pork belly with leeks and capsicum recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, fecebook , twitter , whatsapp or instagram Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.