If you're wondering what a Dalgona Coffee is, it is originally from South Korea and what you could say is a reverse latte where the steamed milk is Dalgona is a popular Korean street candy similar to toffee or honeycomb but its caffeinated version is what has been trending across social media. Dalgona coffee recipe with step by step pictures and video. Dalgona coffee is nothing but milk topped with whipped coffee cream.
Hey everyone, it’s John, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, coffee cake with dalgona cream. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Coffee cake with dalgona cream is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Coffee cake with dalgona cream is something that I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have coffee cake with dalgona cream using 21 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Coffee cake with dalgona cream :
- Get 1/2 bowl of suji.
- Prepare 1/2 bowl of whole wheat flour.
- Take 1/2 of sp baking soda.
- Take 1/4 of sp baking powder.
- Make ready 1 sachet of coffee powder.
- Make ready 3 of sp curd.
- Take 1/2 bowl of sugar.
- Get Pinch of cinnamon powder.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk.
- Prepare 2 of sp ghee/oil.
- Take of Chopped nuts and dark chocolate shavings.
- Take of To bake.
- Prepare 1 of kadahi.
- Prepare 1/2 kg of salt.
- Take 1 of stand.
- Make ready 1 of cake tin.
- Prepare of Dalgona coffee.
- Take 2 of sp coffee powder.
- Take 2 of sp sugar.
- Get 2 of sp hot water.
- Prepare of Chocolate shavings for garnishing.
Dalgona coffee was orginated from Korea and its spreading across the world and it is actually very trending now so thought to try it. Now more versions of dalgona coffee like. Dalgona Coffee – or whipped coffee – as it's sometimes called, is taking the internet by storm. In fact, soon it'll just be called Tik Tok coffee since EVERYONE on the app is Followed recipe exactly but replaced the coffee with hershey's cocoa (unsweetened) and added a bit of heavy cream to the milk.
Instructions to make Coffee cake with dalgona cream :
- In a mixing bowl add curd and sugar and whisk till sugar is melted. Add ghee as well and mix. In this add all the dry ingredients and mix using cut and fold method. Add milk to adjust the consistency of the cake batter. Add cinnamon to give enhance and complement coffee flavour..
- In the cake batter add nuts of your choice and chocolate shavings. It's an optional step..
- Put a kadahi on flame. Add salt in it. On it place a stand. Grease a tin with butter/oil and pour the cake batter in it. Once kadahi is heated, put cake tin in it and cover it with a lid/plate. Cook for 45 minutes to an hour on medium flame. After 45 minutes check the cake with a stick to see if it's cook properly. It not then let it cook for some more minutes..
- In a cup add coffee powder, sugar and water. Which it till you see it turn frothy and have soft peaks. Cut the cake in two parts. Spread some part of the dalgona coffee on one part of the cake, place another one on top of it. Now spread the dalgona coffee on cake. Spread chocolate shavings on it to garnish..
Dalgona coffee has taken the world by storm and it's the sugar that makes this coffee what it is. So can we make a Keto Dalgona coffee that's sugar What is Dalgona coffee? Well if I'm being honest I gave the original sugar laden version a try recently and. Dalgona Coffee Recipe – How To Make Dalgona Coffee Подробнее. Dalgona Coffee Without Mixer At Home
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food coffee cake with dalgona cream recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, fecebook , twitter , whatsapp or instagram Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.