Hopefully others will enjoy this too. Coconut Grove is known as home to one of the best restaurants and lush settings in the Magic City, with seemingly great options Locals also enjoy the salad and the wood-fired oven roasted chicken wings. Coat chicken outside and inside the cavity with tamarind water, let stand for half H.
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, chicken in coconut gravy. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Chicken in Coconut Gravy is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Chicken in Coconut Gravy is something that I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have chicken in coconut gravy using 12 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken in Coconut Gravy :
- Take 1/2 kg of Chicken.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Coconut grated.
- Get 1 tsp of Ginger garlic paste.
- Get as needed of Oil.
- Make ready to taste of Salt.
- Get 1 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- Get 1/2 cup of Tomato puree.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Garam masala.
- Make ready 1 tsp of Coriander powder.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of Turmeric.
- Get 1 glass of Hot water.
- Make ready 1 cup of Onions 1cup chopped.
Pour in the last can and cook until coconut gravy is almost gone. Once awhile, spoon gravy all over chicken. You must be logged in to favorite a recipe. Cook covered till the raw smell of coconut goes away.
Steps to make Chicken in Coconut Gravy :
- Fry onions in some oil..
- Fry coconut also in some oil..
- Make a smooth paste from onion & coconut in grinder..
- Wash chicken and smear some salt & turmeric on it..
- Take a wok and add some oil.Heat it.Add ginger garlic paste and saute..
- Add onions, coconut Masala and stir..
- Now put red chilli powder,salt, turmeric powder and garam masala also..
- Stir all well and keep frying in oil for 5-7mins.
- Add tomato puree now and stir fry further..
- Now put chicken pcs and mix..
- Add green chillies if you want.After sometime add a glass of hot water and mix..
- Cover the lid and keep on slow flame to cook..
- Once done adjust the gravy according to your need..
- Tasty chicken in Coconut Gravy is ready to be had with hot roti/rice..
Let the coconut gravy come to a slight boil and then simmer it. Have a taste, if needed add more salt. if you want it spicy add more chili powder according to your needs. Gravy chicken dish which goes really well with plain rice & white wine! Keep adding little water if you feel that the gravy is too dry and sticking to the bottom of the pan. Add coriander powder, turmeric powder, red chili powder, cumin powder and garam masala powder.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food chicken in coconut gravy recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, whatsapp , instagram , fecebook or twitter Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.