Zucchini lasagna is a fresh take on a classic comfort food dish. It's loaded with veggies, but still has the rich flavors and scrumptious texture of a traditional lasagna. Top it off with some grated parmesan cheese and basil leaves, and you'll have the perfect weeknight meal for the whole family.
Hello everybody, it’s Jim, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, zucchini lasagna. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Zucchini lasagna is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Zucchini lasagna is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook zucchini lasagna using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Zucchini lasagna :
- Take 2 of Zucchini thinly sliced.
- Take of Ground beef or Turkey.
- Make ready of Chopped onion.
- Take of Mushrooms(optional).
- Take of Pasta sauce(I used Ragu).
- Get of Mozzarella cheese.
- Make ready of Minced garlic.
- Take of Adobo seasoning salt.
- Make ready of Chipotle Ranch dressing.
To make zucchini lasagna is the same as making any regular lasagna. While the sauce is simmering, you can prepare the zucchini as instructed. Once the sauce and zucchini slices are ready, all that's left to do is assemble and bake. Add another layer of zucchini slices.
Instructions to make Zucchini lasagna :
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Brown the ground beef or ground turkey in a large pot over medium heat, stirring frequently..
- Add in garlic, onion, and continue to sauté for 5 minutes..
- Stir in Pasta sauce, bring to a little boil… remove from heat.
- Place a thin layer of the sauce in a 9×13 baking dish..
- Layer zucchini and mushrooms over sauce, then mozzarella cheese..
- Repeat, alternating layering of sauce, then zucchini and mushrooms.
- Finish with layer of mozzarella cheese on top and sprinkle with remaining mozzarella cheese..
- Bake lasagna at 325°F for 15 minutes, covered with foil..
- After 15 minutes, remove foil, increase temperature to 350°F, and bake for an additional 15 minutes..
In a small bowl, stir together ricotta, Parmesan, and eggs and season the ricotta mixture with salt and pepper. Spread a thin layer of marinara in a baking dish and layer with. Toss the zucchini with the olive oil and season to taste with salt and pepper. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and top with the slices of zucchini. Remove from the oven, close the oven door and, using tongs, flip the zucchini slices over.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food zucchini lasagna recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with friends via social media, instagram , fecebook , twitter or whatsapp Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.