Made with oats, pumpkin, maple syrup, pumpkin pie spice and cinnamon. Baked pumpkin oatmeal is lightly sweetened and perfectly spiced like a slice of pumpkin pie. Enjoy this fall treat for breakfast or as a healthy dessert.
Hey everyone, it is me, Dave, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, pumpkin pie baked oatmeal. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Pumpkin pie baked oatmeal is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Pumpkin pie baked oatmeal is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook pumpkin pie baked oatmeal using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Pumpkin pie baked oatmeal :
- Make ready 3 cups of old fashion oats.
- Get 1 teaspoon of cinnamon.
- Take 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
- Get 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 15 ounce of can pumpkin.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of pure maple syrup.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of trivia brown sugar.
- Get 2 teaspoons of vanilla.
- Make ready 1 1/2 cups of skim milk.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of canola oil.
- Get 1/4 cup of chopped pecans.
October is almost here, which means that apologies are no longer needed for all things PUMPKIN. Pumpkin oatmeal is perfect for cozy fall mornings. Cozy up with a big chunky sweater, a pair of fuzzy slippers, a steaming hot cup of coffee, and this baked oatmeal for breakfast. Warm flavors of pumpkin pie spice and hearty pumpkin puree make this breakfast pumpkin pie feel like an indulgence; you won't even realize you're eating vegetables for breakfast!
Steps to make Pumpkin pie baked oatmeal :
- Mix together oatmeal, cinnamon, baking powder and salt and set aside.
- Whisk eggs in separate bowl then add in maple syrup and brown sugar. Mix until sugar is well incorporated. Add in pumpkin, vanilla, milk and oil. Stir thoroughly. Then add pecans in and pour wet ingredient into oat mixture..
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Spray 12 muffin tins with cooking spray and divide oatmeal evenly into muffin cups. Bake for 30 to 40 minutes or until muffin is set in the middle. Cool on wire rack for 10 minutes then carefully remove from muffin tins. Store up to 5 days in the refrigerator in air tight container..
In a small saucepan, combine the water, milk, oats, pumpkin and pie spice. Remove from the heat; stir in sugar and vanilla. The best cozy fall breakfast, this pumpkin baked oatmeal is made with oats, pumpkin, maple syrup, pumpkin pie spice and cinnamon. With all that nutmeg, cinnamon and cloves, baked oatmeal will make your kitchen smell like a fall paradise while it bakes. Every time I have this in the oven, everyone wanders into the kitchen with eager anticipation to ask what's baking.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food pumpkin pie baked oatmeal recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, whatsapp , instagram , fecebook or twitter Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.