Tall and proud like a classic New York style version, this one has a pumpkin cream cheese filling with a splash of bourbon, all sitting atop a pecan graham cracker crust. This Pumpkin Cheesecake is a festive spin on classic cheesecake that's perfect for Thanksgiving or Christmas dessert. It's creamy with the perfect amount of pumpkin on top of a homemade graham cracker crust!
Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, pumpkin cheesecake. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Pumpkin Cheesecake is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They are fine and they look fantastic. Pumpkin Cheesecake is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have pumpkin cheesecake using 8 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Pumpkin Cheesecake :
- Prepare 2 packages of cream cheese.
- Make ready 2 of 15 ounce cans pumpkin.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of brown sugar.
- Take 2 of eggs.
- Take 1/8 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Take 2 tsp of pumpkin pie spice.
- Prepare 1 packages of graham crackers; crushed to crumbs.
- Get 6 tbsp of melted butter.
When the weather turns cooler and leaves start falling, pumpkin desserts find their way onto buffets and sideboards. Warm spiced and creamy with a salty crunch from the crust, these Mini Pumpkin Cheesecakes are guaranteed to become a favorite addition to your fall desserts lineup. They are so special, no one will be able to eat just one. Their head pastry chef made it every fall to run through the holidays.
Steps to make Pumpkin Cheesecake :
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Mix melted butter and graham cracker crumbs together. Press firmly and evenly into a pie tin..
- Bake at 350° for approximately 10 ten minutes or until crackers are golden brown and slightly crispy. Remove from oven..
- Beat cream cheese, pumpkin, brown sugar, and pumpkin pie spice together until smooth..
- Add eggs and beat until smooth, one at a time..
- Add flour. Beat smooth..
- Pour mixture atop graham cracker crust..
- Place pie tin inside a tall roasting pan. Fill roasting pan with warm water until water level rises 1/2 way up pie tin..
- Bake at 350° for 30 minutes. Remove from oven. Cool in fridge atop an oven glove..
- Variations; Maple, cinnamon, clove, nutmeg, allspice, cardamom, sour cream, whipped cream, cool whip, bourbon, pecans, walnuts, honey, peanut butter, candied pecans or walnuts.
I did have to make a few changes to make this recipe more of a creamy cheesecake that most people are used to. Put a teakettle filled with water on the stovetop, over medium heat, and bring to a boil. In a large mixing bowl, add the cream cheese and sugar and beat with an electric mixer until light and. Add pumpkin puree, eggs, egg yolk, sour cream, sugar and the spices. This pumpkin cheesecake is delicious by itself but is just over-the-top impressive when you add some of that caramel sauce and rum-infused whipped cream.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food pumpkin cheesecake recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, instagram , fecebook , twitter or whatsapp Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.