Chicken chasniis one of those curries you can really have a play with. There is so much going on in this British invented curry. You've got sweetness from the ketchup, mango chutney, fried onions and tomatoes.
Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, chicken chasni. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chicken Chasni is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Chicken Chasni is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook chicken chasni using 15 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Chasni :
- Take 2 of chicken breasts.
- Take 1 of medium onion.
- Make ready 1 tsp of garlic/ginger paste.
- Get 1 tsp of hot chilli powder.
- Take 2 tbs of medium curry powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of methi.
- Take 1 tsp of mint sauce.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of tomatoes ketchup.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sugar.
- Take 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of mango chutney.
- Make ready 1 1/4 tsp of red food colouring (optional).
- Get 70 ml of single cream.
- Take 300 ml of base gravy. Or half a can of carrot and coriander soup watered down.
- Get of Chopped coriander and green end of two spring onions for garnish.
Chicken Chasni Directions Heat the oil in a sauce pan over a medium heat. Tip in the coriander, turmeric and chili powder and stir around for one minute. The chasni sauce was invented in the UK and is now considered to be the new chicken tikka masala by many. It's mild but has a bite to it.
Steps to make Chicken Chasni :
- Put 300ml of base gravy into a saucepan to heat up, or carrot and coriander soup if using instead.
- Fry onions on a medium heat until softened.
- Add ginger/ garlic paste and cook until it stops sizzling, don’t burn it..
- Add curry powder, chilli powder and methi and fry for a minute. At this point add a laden of heated base gravy and reduce it a little.
- Add the sugar and salt and another ladle of base gravy, cook for 2 minutes..
- Next add mint sauce, tomato ketchup and mango chutney, cook for one minute and then add a ladle of base gravy. Cook until you see craters forming on the top..
- At this point you can add the food colouring if using a stir through to see the magic happen.
- Now add the chicken and lower the heat slightly and cook until cooked through, adding base gravy as it cooks if it looks a little dry..
- Once the chicken is cooked as the single cream a little at a time so the cream doesn’t split.
- Serve into dish of your choice and garnish with the coriander and spring onion. Sit back and enjoy 😊.
Chasni curries are also usually bright red. This is done with red food colouring. Some say that chicken chasni is the new chicken tikka masala. It's sweet, not spicy, and delicious over rice or naans. For me, tandoori chicken tikka is the only way to go with this one.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food chicken chasni recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with friends via social media, twitter , whatsapp , instagram or fecebook Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.