Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, bacon kimchi fried rice. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Bacon Kimchi Fried Rice is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Bacon Kimchi Fried Rice is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook bacon kimchi fried rice using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Bacon Kimchi Fried Rice :
- Make ready 2 of plates cooked white rice (leftover rice, put in the refrigerator for the night, is recommended).
- Get 8 pcs of bacon, cut into small pieces.
- Take 3 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 150 gr of kimchi, cut into small pieces.
- Take 2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Get 1/4 tsp of salt or to taste.
- Make ready 1/4 tsp of ground white pepper or to taste.
- Take 3 of eggs.
- Get 1/2 tablespoon of vegetable oil for frying eggs.
Steps to make Bacon Kimchi Fried Rice :
- In a skillet, fry the bacon. Allow it to render and become crisp. Take it out of the wok and set aside. Discard the oil. Reserving 1 tbsp in the pan..
- Saute garlic until fragrant..
- Add the kimchi and it’s water..
- Add the fried bacon. Stir well..
- Add the white rice..
- Season with soy sauce, salt, and ground pepper. Stir well. Adjust to taste. Remove from the heat. Place it on serving plates..
- Fry the eggs according to your taste. Remove from the heat. Place them on top of fried rice. Serve immediately. Yum! 😋.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food bacon kimchi fried rice recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with friends via social media, instagram , fecebook , twitter or whatsapp Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.