A simple marinade/sauce of mustard, lemon juice, garlic and spices dresses up regular chicken breasts for a mouthwateringly delicious dinner. I have made this recipe a couple dozen times. And you'll be so surprised as to how epic these chicken tenders are.
Hey everyone, it is Louise, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, honey mustard grilled chicken. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Honey Mustard Grilled Chicken is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. Honey Mustard Grilled Chicken is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook honey mustard grilled chicken using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Honey Mustard Grilled Chicken :
- Take 1/3 cup of Dijon mustard.
- Get 1/4 cup of Honey.
- Take 2 tbsp of Mayonnaise.
- Take 1 tsp of Steak sauce.
- Take 4 of Skinless, boneless chicken breast halves.
Grilled Honey Mustard Chicken is a perfect easy summer grilled chicken recipe. The chicken tenderloins are marinated in a sweet and savory honey mustard sauce with sprigs of fresh rosemary and lemon juice, then quickly cooked on a hot grill. This post may contain affiliate links. I could eat just about any type of grilled chicken, but especially love this recipe!
Instructions to make Honey Mustard Grilled Chicken :
- Pre heat grill to medium heat..
- In a shallow bowl, mix the mustard, honey, mayonnaise, and steak sauce. Set aside a small amount of the honey mustard sauce for basting, and dip the chicken into the remaining sauce to coat..
- Lightly oil the grill grate. Grill chicken over indirect heat for 18 to 20 minutes, turning occasionally, or until juices run clear. Baste occasionally with the reserved sauce during the last 10 minutes. Watch carefully to prevent burning!.
- All done!.
The marinade is very simple but has tons of flavor. This Honey Mustard Chicken is made with chicken breast simmered in a luscious honey mustard sauce. Super easy and fast to make! So my Honey Mustard Chicken is made from scratch. Home » Chicken & Poultry » Grilled Honey Mustard Chicken Skewers.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food honey mustard grilled chicken recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, instagram , fecebook , twitter or whatsapp Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.