Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, basil yellow rice. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Basil Yellow Rice is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look wonderful. Basil Yellow Rice is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook basil yellow rice using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Basil Yellow Rice :
- Take of Rice.
- Prepare 100 gr of rice.
- Prepare 150 ml of water.
- Get of Seasonings.
- Get 7 cloves of shallots.
- Take 5 cloves of garlic.
- Get 2 of chilli (if you like spicy, otherwise don’t use it).
- Take 2 tsp of shrimp paste.
- Take 2 cm of turmeric.
- Make ready 1 tsp of vegetable oil.
- Get of Salt.
- Prepare of White pepper.
- Get 1 tsp of chicken stock powder.
- Get 15 of basil leaves.
- Take of Garnish.
- Prepare 5 of basil leaves.
- Prepare 2 slices of fresh tomato.
Instructions to make Basil Yellow Rice :
- Cook the rice. Leave overnight in the fridge for the better texture..
- Mix shallots, garlic, chilli, shrimp paste and turmeric in food processor or pestle and mortar..
- Put oil in the pan over low medium heat. Add the mixture above into the plan. Stir for 5 minutes until it’s fragrant..
- Add rice. Mix well until the colour looks even. Add salt, pepper, chicken stock powder to taste. Add basil leaves. Mix altogether. Cook for another 5 minutes..
- Serve with basil leaves on top and sliced tomatoes. Enjoy while it’s hot!.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food basil yellow rice recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, instagram , fecebook , twitter or whatsapp Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.