Shredded pork is marinated and stir-fried, then mixed with a sweet and sour Peking sauce. It is kept simple by serving over shredded cabbage. Feel free to enhance the appearance of this simple dish with green onion brushes, carrot curls or other vegetable garnishes.
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, my peking chicken + pork dish 🥰. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
My Peking Chicken + Pork Dish 🥰 is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. My Peking Chicken + Pork Dish 🥰 is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook my peking chicken + pork dish 🥰 using 17 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make My Peking Chicken + Pork Dish 🥰 :
- Prepare 1 of large chicken breasts cut cut into 1/4 inch thick.
- Make ready 1/2 of length of a Tenderloin pork sliced 1/4 Inch thick.
- Prepare of Oil for Deep frying.
- Get 1 tsp of Toasted sesame seeds.
- Make ready of MARINADE………
- Prepare 1 of Egg.
- Get 1 tbls of Cornstarch/flour.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Make ready of SAUCE……….
- Make ready 1 of +1/2 tbls Tomato ketchup.
- Get 1/2 tbls of Chilli sauce.
- Get 1/4 tsp of Sweetbean sauce or Hoisin.
- Take 1 tbls of Worsestershire sauce.
- Prepare 1 of +1/2 tbls Chinese Black vinegar or Rice Wine also Rice Vinegar.
- Get 1 of +1/2 tbls Sugar (I use half that amount).
- Get 1 Pinch of Chinese 5 spice powder (optional).
- Prepare 2 tbls of Water.
The tenderness and juiciness of the pork coupled with the sweet, tart and smoky taste of the sauce makes this a perfect dish to serve with steamed rice. And that is why Peking Pork Chops is one of the most popular items on the menu of Chinese restaurants today. Read on to learn how to make the best peking sauce. Peking Pork Chops are one such dish.
Instructions to make My Peking Chicken + Pork Dish 🥰 :
- Pound chicken breasts slices with a mallet until tender. Then slice the pork. Set aside. In a bowl combine the marinade ingredients add in chicken slices mix and cover and marinate for 30 minutes..
- In a separate bowl mix the sauce ingredients you can use less sugar and adapt it to your taste by adding a little more or less of the other sauce ingredients..
- Heat up the wok with enough oil to cover the chicken slices when deep frying. Fry for 5 minutes until chicken is coloured and a little crisp. Take out the chicken drain on kitchen roll and set aside..
- In a Saucepan Bring the sauce to a quick boil add it to deep fried chicken stir until all the chicken is covered in the sauce. Then in a dry hot pan toast the sesame seeds moving them around for about 2 minutes set aside.
- Add the chicken and sauce to a serving dish and sprinkle all on top the toasted sesame seeds. Serve over a bowl of hot steamed Rice..
I prepared the chops in the skillet and proceeded to photograph them in the skillet as well. Of course, rather than sit down in my favourite chair with a hot skillet in my lap, I transferred some of the Peking Pork Chops to a plate. Peking style shredded pork stir fry with the famous Peking sauce. This is one of the most popular dish among child in my family. It is full of flavor, well matched with pancakes but not spicy at all.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food my peking chicken + pork dish 🥰 recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, whatsapp , instagram , fecebook or twitter Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.