Using a spatula, smooth mixture to edges of pie. In a medium bowl, stir together wafer crumbs, brown sugar, and melted butter until well combined. Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie is an ultra rich & creamy pie topped with a thick chocolate topping and sitting on a perfect shortbread crust!
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, ultra-rich peanut butter pie. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Ultra-Rich Peanut Butter Pie is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Ultra-Rich Peanut Butter Pie is something which I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have ultra-rich peanut butter pie using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Ultra-Rich Peanut Butter Pie :
- Take of granulated sugar.
- Get of all purpose flour.
- Take of cornstarch.
- Make ready of salt.
- Prepare of milk.
- Take of large egg yolks; lightly beaten.
- Get of peanut butter.
- Make ready of butter.
- Prepare of chocolate pie crust.
- Take of egg white.
- Prepare of chocolate chips, melted.
Its not a surprise that this pie is a hit anywhere that ive served it- everyone I know LOVES peanut butter & chocolate! Filled with peanut butter, cream cheese, confectioners sugar, and cool whip, this no-bake peanut butter pie is a crowd-pleaser for any occasion! Sets up much better than other peanut butter pie recipes I've tried which turn out way too soupy. I choose to use an Oreo crust as I'm a chocoholic.. 'Fox and Friends' co-host Steve Doocy shows how to prepare his Ritz Cracker peanut butter pie featured in 'The Happy in a Hurry Cookbook,' which he wrote with his wife Kathy Doocy.
Steps to make Ultra-Rich Peanut Butter Pie :
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Brush pie crust with egg white and bake for 5 minutes..
- Combine sugar, flour, cornstarch, and salt in saucepan; mix well. Stir in milk..
- Cook mixture over medium-low heat until thickened, stirring constantly. Remove from heat..
- Stir a small amount of hot mixture into egg yolks. Pour this back into pan and stir..
- Bring mixture to a boil. Boil for 1 minutes, stirring constantly. Remove from heat..
- Stir in butter and peanut butter. Cool slightly..
- Pour into prepared pie crust and cool completely..
- Melt chocolate chips in microwave. Drizzle over cooled pie. Chill for several hours before cutting..
The pie includes chocolate pastry cream, peanut butter filling and slices of banana in a crust made of graham cracker crumbs, dry roasted peanuts and pretzels. Decadent Peanut Butter Pie Recipe Crush the Oreos until they're fine crumbs. Pour melted butter over the top and stir with a fork to combine. Remove from oven and allow to cool completely. So tasty and so easy to make for dessert on a weeknight.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food ultra-rich peanut butter pie recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, instagram , fecebook , twitter or whatsapp Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.