Pour half of the batter into the prepared loaf pan. Add the unsweetened cocoa powder and instant coffee to the remaining batter. Whisk to fully incorporate the cocoa powder, removing any lumps.
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, cocoa marble pound cake☆recipe video☆. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Cocoa Marble Pound Cake☆Recipe Video☆ is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Cocoa Marble Pound Cake☆Recipe Video☆ is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have cocoa marble pound cake☆recipe video☆ using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Cocoa Marble Pound Cake☆Recipe Video☆ :
- Take of ・140ｇ(4.9 oz) unsalted butter, room temperature.
- Get of ・100ｇ(1/2 cup) granulated sugar.
- Make ready of ・120ｇ egg (2 eggs, LL size), room temperature.
- Prepare of ・30ｇ(6 Tbsp) almond flour.
- Take of ・5-6 drops of vanilla oil.
- Prepare of ・120ｇ(1 cup) cake flour.
- Take of ・3ｇ(3/4 tsp) baking powder.
- Get of ・50ｇ(2.5 Tbsp) sweetened condensed milk.
- Make ready of ・10ｇ (5 tsp) cocoa powder, sugar-free.
- Make ready of ・1 Tbsp milk.
- Make ready of ※1cup=235cc(USA).
Gently pour the chocolate batter over the vanilla batter, and use a skewer or knife to create a marble pattern. Don't swirl the two batters too hard or too long. Otherwise, you'll get a chocolate cake. Sift the flour and salt into a medium bowl.
Instructions to make Cocoa Marble Pound Cake☆Recipe Video☆ :
- ★Recipe video★ (my You Tube channel)→https://youtu.be/pDjBx9ijBis.
- Preheat an oven to 200℃ / 392 F. Grease the pan with butter. Sprinkle bread flour onto the pan and tap it with your hand to remove excess flour. Let it sit in a fridge. Mix cake flour and baking powder and sift it twice ; set aside..
- Cream the butter. Add granulated sugar to the butter in 3 parts. Mix well each time. After adding all, continue to mix for one and a half mins. Mix it with a whisk until whitish. (for about 5-7 mins).
- Beat eggs lightly until it gets watery. Add 1 Tbsp egg at a time to the butter mixture (for 3 times). Mix thoroughly after each addition until creamy. Add the remaining egg in 3 parts. Mix thoroughly after each addition until creamy..
- Add vanilla oil and mix well. Sift almond flour in the mixture and mix well. Add sweetened condensed milk and mix well..
- Add dry ingredients and fold it until powderiness disappears and gets glossy a little..
- Transfer 175 g (6.2 oz) batter into a other bowl. Put cocoa powder in the bowl while sifting with a tea strainer. Fold it 20 times and add 1 Tbsp milk. Fold it until well combined..
- Flatten the plain batter. Put blobs of cocoa batter in some places, leaving a little space between each batter. Fold it only 3 times..
- Put the batter into the prepared pan. Shake the pan or give light shocks to flatten the batter. Bake it at 170℃ / 338F for 45 mins..
- Drop the pan to prevent the cake from shrinking. Leave to cool for 15-20 mins as it is. Remove the cake from the pan and wrap it with plastic wrap twice while it's warm. Let it sit overnight at room temperature. Slice and serve..
It never gets old to marble chocolate and plain batters into a pound cake. For a modern update, however, we use black cocoa for the chocolate batter, which gives it a dark richness, and white chocolate in the "plain" batter to offset the bitter cocoa with sweetness. In this recipe by Ben Mims, we scoop […] Enjoy it with a steamy cup of hot cocoa or a chilled glass of milk. Chocolate lovers, we've created this Fudge Marble Pound Cake especially for you. Enjoy it with a steamy cup of hot cocoa or a chilled glass of milk.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food cocoa marble pound cake☆recipe video☆ recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with friends via social media, instagram , fecebook , twitter or whatsapp Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.