Stir in the potatoes and broth. Herb Roasted Creamy Chicken and Potatoes in Dijon Mustard Wine Sauce is an easy and delicious french-style creamy chicken and potato bake. Chicken is browned on the stove top and then baked together with potatoes, rosemary and thyme in the decadent Dijon mustard and wine cream sauce.
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, my chicken + potatoes in a creamy mustard sauce. 🥰 #maimmeal. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
My Chicken + Potatoes in A Creamy Mustard Sauce. 🥰 #Maimmeal is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They’re fine and they look fantastic. My Chicken + Potatoes in A Creamy Mustard Sauce. 🥰 #Maimmeal is something which I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have my chicken + potatoes in a creamy mustard sauce. 🥰 #maimmeal using 8 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make My Chicken + Potatoes in A Creamy Mustard Sauce. 🥰 #Maimmeal :
- Take 6 of Small Potatoes sliced across to make Scolloped shape.
- Get 2 of Chicken Breasts sliced through so as they are thinner.
- Take 1/2 Cup of White Wine.
- Prepare 1 tbls of Dijon Mustard.
- Get 1 of +1/2 tbls Wholegrain mustard.
- Make ready 1/2 Tsp of Black Cracked Pepper.
- Prepare 1 of little salt sprinkled over.
- Take 1/2 Cup of Double Cream you can use Single cream.
This recipe uses skin-on bone-in chicken thighs. That's why I love this chicken with creamy mustard sauce so much. Served with rice and some steamed green beans or a green salad and you have a complete meal your family will love. These Chicken Thighs in a Creamy Mustard Sauce are delicious!
Instructions to make My Chicken + Potatoes in A Creamy Mustard Sauce. 🥰 #Maimmeal :
- Peel and slice the potatoes and add them to a large oven dish..
- Add a little Olive oil to a frying pan heat up then add the Chicken. Fry for 2 minutes each side..
- Until coloured..
- Next add the wine and let it bubble on high for 2 minutes.
- Next add the Dijon and Wholegrain mustard stir in to mix simmer for 1 minute adding pepper..
- Next take off the heat let it cool a little then add the Double Cream mix and stir to combine..
- Next add pepper over the potatoes in the oven dish then place the chicken flat. Pour over the chicken and potatoes the remaining creamed Mustard..
- Cover with foil and add to a preheated oven 170°C for 20 minutes. Take out after that time and turn all the potatoes and chicken over..
- Then add back to the oven for a further 15- 20 minutes or until browned slightly on top..
- Serve Hot with some Peas..
This is the Barefoot Contessa's recipe that I changed a little because of my lack of ingredients she used. Specifically, she used crème fraiche, I have a hard time finding it so I substituted it with equal parts of heavy cream and sour cream. However, if you want more tang rather than fat content from the cream, just use sour cream! Transfer the chicken (not the onions) to a plate and allow to rest uncovered while you make the sauce. If the onions aren't browned, cook them for another minute.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food my chicken + potatoes in a creamy mustard sauce. 🥰 #maimmeal recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, twitter , whatsapp , instagram or fecebook Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.