Hello everybody, it is Jim, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, spicy shrimp fried rice (indonesian style). It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Spicy Shrimp Fried Rice (Indonesian Style) is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Spicy Shrimp Fried Rice (Indonesian Style) is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook spicy shrimp fried rice (indonesian style) using 14 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Spicy Shrimp Fried Rice (Indonesian Style) :
- Get 500 gr of leftover cooked rice (a day old).
- Prepare 4 of eggs, lightly beaten with 1/4 tsp salt.
- Prepare of Shrimp, as needed, peeled and deveined.
- Prepare to taste of Sweet soy sauce.
- Make ready 3 of green onion, sliced and seperate the green and white part.
- Prepare to taste of Salt,.
- Make ready to taste of Ground white pepper,.
- Prepare of Grind into spice paste.
- Make ready to taste of Dried chilies, soak into boiling water until softened.
- Take of (Fresh Thai chilies can be used instead of dried chilies).
- Take 4 of shallots.
- Prepare 4 of garlic cloves.
- Prepare 1 cube of or 1 tsp shrimp paste.
- Take 2 tsp of crispy tiny shrimp.
Instructions to make Spicy Shrimp Fried Rice (Indonesian Style) :
- Heat oil in a wok. Pour the beaten egg then stir it to make scramble egg. Put aside in a bowl..
- Heat oil in a frying pan/wok on high heat. Sauté spice paste until fragrant, about 3 minutes..
- Add white part of green onion. Stir for a few second..
- Add the shrimp. Stir until the shrimp look pink..
- Add the cooked rice and use a metal spatula to flatten out and break up any large clumps. If the rice is cold from the refrigerator, continue stir-frying until the rice is warmed up, which will take about 5 minutes..
- Add about 1 or 2 tsp sweet soy sauce (to taste), salt and pepper. Mix with a scooping motion until everything well combined..
- Add the scramble egg and green part of green onion. Continue stir-frying the rice for another minute. Have a taste, add more salt if needed. Serve immediately..
- Sweet soy sauce.
- Shrimp paste/belacan (terasi).
- Crispy tiny shrimp.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food spicy shrimp fried rice (indonesian style) recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, instagram , fecebook , twitter or whatsapp Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.