Mince Pie Pinwheels Try this delicious mince pie pinwheels recipe for a tasty treat. You only need two ingredients: a pack of ready-rolled puff pastry and a jar of mincemeat. These dairy free mince pie pinwheels are fun to make with the kids, although they may be a bit too fiddly for preschoolers.
Hello everybody, it is Brad, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, mince pie pinwheels. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Mince pie pinwheels is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Mince pie pinwheels is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook mince pie pinwheels using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Mince pie pinwheels :
- Take 1 of roll ready roll pastry.
- Prepare 1/4 jar of mince meat.
- Take 1 tbsp of icing sugar.
- Make ready of Egg or milk to glaze.
They look a little bit fancy but are actually really simple to make. In fact, it's easier than making normal mince pies! The easiest puff pastry mince pie recipe you'll ever make that doesn't require any skill. These mince pie pinwheels are also quick with ready-made mincemeat and ready-rolled puff pastry.
Steps to make Mince pie pinwheels :
- Roll out the pastry on the paper it comes in and spread the mince meat onto the pastry.
- Roll into a roll and wrap in the same paper. At this point you can gentle thin this out a bit. Wrap and put in the fridge for 20 mins or freezer 10 mins (optional) I just find it’s easier to cut.
- Use the same paper to bake on brush either the milk or egg onto the pin wheels.
- Cook on 200 fir 20 mins. Sprinkle on icing sugar while they come out the oven.
- Store in a air tight container, they will keep for 5 days..
- Alternative to the mince meat you can add chocolate any type of jam, savoury filling or even cheese.
But I'll also show you how you can add other mince pie filling alternatives. Includes how-to video to follow long! A twist on a traditional mince pie, Mince Pie Pinwheels are so easy to make and are perfect for sharing with friends and family at Christmas. Noah and I love mince pies but we like to change it up a bit with these variations from time to time. Mince pie pinwheels and parcels make a great festive sn.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food mince pie pinwheels recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, fecebook , twitter , whatsapp or instagram Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.