Super tasty but very quick and simple to make. Instant Pot Chicken Curry is a satisfying and comforting dish that is full of bold flavor. You'll love how easy to make this chicken curry Instant Pot dish using affordable pantry staples.
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, low carb instant pot chicken curry. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Low Carb Instant Pot Chicken Curry is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Low Carb Instant Pot Chicken Curry is something which I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook low carb instant pot chicken curry using 16 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Low Carb Instant Pot Chicken Curry :
- Get 4 of Chicken Breast Fillets.
- Take 1 Tablespoon of Coconut Oil.
- Make ready 1 of Chopped Onion.
- Prepare 4 Teaspoons of Garlic Powder.
- Prepare 8 of heaped Teaspoons ground ginger.
- Get 2 Teaspoons of Cumin.
- Get 2 Teaspoons of Turmeric.
- Take 1/2-1 Teaspoon of Cayenne Pepper.
- Take 2 Teaspoons of Medium Curry Powder.
- Prepare 2 of Heaped Teaspoons Mixed Herbs.
- Make ready 1-2 Teaspoons of Pink Himilayan Salt.
- Prepare 1 of Heaped Tablespoon Erythritol.
- Prepare 2 Cans of Chopped Tomatoes.
- Get 1 Cup of of Chicken Stock.
- Get 1 Cup of water.
- Take 1 Cup of Double Cream.
Add butter and yellow onions to the bottom of the pot. Stir in tomato paste, garlic, ground ginger, curry powder, salt, and pepper. Low Carb Recipes Low Cholesterol Recipes. Instant Pot® Coconut Curry Chicken Instant Pot® Coconut Curry Chicken.
Steps to make Low Carb Instant Pot Chicken Curry :
- Add the chicken and the stock to your pressure cooker pot and cook on the meat setting..
- Meanwhile, melt the coconut oil in a large frying pan and add the chopped onion. Fry until onions are soft..
- Mix all of the herbs, spices, salt and erythritol in a small bowl. Reduce the heat to low and add the mixture to the to the frying pan. Mix in quickly and then add the water and mix thoroughly..
- Increase the heat to medium and add the tomatoes. Let the curry simmer for 5 minutes..
- Meanwhile, remove the chicken breasts from the pressure cooker and shred with a fork..
- Drain the stock from the pot..
- Place the chicken and curry back into the pressure cooker and cook on the stew setting..
- Add the cream to the cooked curry and select the quick reheat function. (Approximately 1 minute high heat if you dont have the quick reheat function.).
- Serve with Cauliflower Rice..
Curry powder simmers with fresh ginger and garlic for an easy, one-skillet chicken dinner that's bursting with flavor! This healthy coconut chicken curry is naturally keto, low-carb, and gluten-free, but tastes like true comfort food! You are going to love my keto chicken curry. Hey there, it's Sarah from Green and Keto. How To Freeze Keto Chicken Curry.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food low carb instant pot chicken curry recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, instagram , fecebook , twitter or whatsapp Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.