Heat the oil in a skillet over medium heat. Season chicken breasts on both sides with pepper and onion powder, and arrange in the skillet. Pour tomatoes and reserved liquid over the chicken.
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, chicken, tomato & spinach pasta. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Chicken, Tomato & Spinach Pasta is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Chicken, Tomato & Spinach Pasta is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook chicken, tomato & spinach pasta using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken, Tomato & Spinach Pasta :
- Take 200 g of gluten free pasta.
- Take 1 of chicken breast cut into chunks.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Get 1 of garlic clove minced.
- Prepare 1 of small onion diced.
- Take 1 tsp of rosemary.
- Prepare 8 of cherry tomatoes halved.
- Make ready 150 ml of dairy free cream.
- Get 1 of large handful spinach.
Just sauté the chicken breasts until they are lightly browned. Then add shallots and garlic, tarragon, tomatoes, vinegar, capers, white wine and tomato paste. Pour in wine, scraping the bottom of the pan to loosen any bits. Pour in tomatoes with their juice and add tomato paste.
Instructions to make Chicken, Tomato & Spinach Pasta :
- Cook the pasta per the instructions on the packet and set aside.
- Place the olive oil in a shallow pan over a medium heat Saute the chicken, tomato, garlic, rosemary and onion for 8 minutes.
- Stir in the dairy free cream Simmer for 5 minutes.
- Stir in the spinach Cook for a couple of minutes Season with salt and pepper.
- Stir through the cooked pasta and serve.
Also known as chicken cacciatore, this rustic stew cooks in a rich tomato mushroom sauce. Serve over rice or with a thick slice of crusty bread. Also known as chicken cacciatore, this rustic stew cooks in a rich tomato mushroom sauce. Serve over rice or with a thick slice of crusty bread. Quick and healthy chicken breast with tomatoes that are in their prime ripeness end of August – beginning of September.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food chicken, tomato & spinach pasta recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, twitter , whatsapp , instagram or fecebook Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.