Hey everyone, it’s Louise, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, blancmange (almond milk pudding)★recipe video★. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Blancmange (Almond Milk Pudding)★Recipe video★ is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They are fine and they look fantastic. Blancmange (Almond Milk Pudding)★Recipe video★ is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have blancmange (almond milk pudding)★recipe video★ using 13 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Blancmange (Almond Milk Pudding)★Recipe video★ :
- Get of ■Blancmange (Blanc Manger/Almond Milk Pudding).
- Get of ・ 4/5 cup (4.2 oz, 120g) almonds, unsalted.
- Prepare of ・ 1.3 cup (10.6 oz, 300g) milk.
- Get of ・ 2/5 cup (3.5 oz, 100g) heavy cream.
- Prepare of ・ 4 Tbsp. (1.7 oz, 47g) granulated sugar.
- Get of ・ 1.5 tsp. (5g) gelatin powder.
- Take of ・ 1.5 Tbsp. (22.5g) water (for gelatin).
- Take of ■Creme Anglaise Sauce.
- Take of ・ a egg yolk.
- Make ready of ・ 2/5 cup (3.5 oz, 100g) milk.
- Prepare of ・ 1.5 Tbsp. (18g) granulated sugar.
- Get of ・ 3 drops of vanilla essence.
- Make ready of ※1cup=235cc(USA).
Instructions to make Blancmange (Almond Milk Pudding)★Recipe video★ :
- ★Recipe video★ (my You Tube channel)→https://youtu.be/34Z-Y7CcPTA.
- 【Blancmange】Boil almonds with plenty of water. When it comes to a boil, turn the heat to low and cook for a minute. Drain off the hot water and put it in cold water..
- Remove the almond skins. You can remove it smoothly if you press. Cut the almonds into small pieces..
- Put the almond into a mix blender. Add about 80% of milk. Mix well..
- Put the paste in a pot. Put the remaining milk into the blender and mix well with the remaining paste. Pour it into the pot too..
- Warm it until steam comes out lightly. Turn off the heat and let it sit as it is for 30 minutes..
- Strain it with a clean cloth. Squeeze the milk out of the cloth..
- Soak gelatin in water. You should put water first to prevent the gelatin from becoming uneven. Pour the strained milk into a pot and add granulated sugar..
- Heat it while stirring until steam comes out. Turn off the heat and add the soaked gelatin. Melt the gelatin completely by using remaining heat..
- Put the pot in ice water. Continue to stir until it gets thickened lightly..
- Put the pot out from the ice water. Add heavy cream quickly and mix well. (You should add the heavy cream after the milk has thickened lightly to prevent separation.) Pour it into small bowls. Let it cool in a fridge for 2-3 hours..
- 【Creme Anglaise Sauce】Mix well egg yolk and granulated sugar until it becomes whitish. Add warmed milk (about body temperature). Mix well..
- Pour it into a small pot and heat it on low heat. Heat it until white foam disappears and it gets thickened lightly. Strain it and let it cool in ice water. Add vanilla essence to the cold sauce and mix well. Let it sit in a fridge..
- Take the pudding out of the small bowl. Put the bowl in hot water for a few seconds. Put a dish on the top and turn upside down..
- Lift the bowl slowly..
- Put the anglaise sause around the pudding. It's all done!.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food blancmange (almond milk pudding)★recipe video★ recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with friends via social media, instagram , fecebook , twitter or whatsapp Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.