Use ham, bacon, or whatever protein. This quiche needs flavor boosters, so use your spice cabinet. The quiche turned out great with the help of my modifications.
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, 🍝spinach quiche🍝. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
🍝Spinach Quiche🍝 is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. 🍝Spinach Quiche🍝 is something that I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have 🍝spinach quiche🍝 using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make 🍝Spinach Quiche🍝 :
- Prepare of light mayonnaise.
- Make ready of milk.
- Make ready of eggs, lightly beaten.
- Prepare of or 1 cup)ounces shredded Cheddar cheese.
- Get of frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry.
- Take of chopped onion.
- Get of pie shell.
- Take of shortcurst pastry or(made at home recipe posted earlier.
First, I sauteed the onions with added garlic. Second, I saved a third of the grated cheddar to put on top of the quiche. Sautee onion, garlic & spinach in butter until onion is soft – add salt & pepper to taste – set aside. In medium mixing bowl – whisk together the eggs & milk.
Steps to make 🍝Spinach Quiche🍝 :
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Line a cookie sheet with foil. In a large bowl, whisk together mayonnaise and milk until smooth. Whisk in eggs. Layer spinach, cheese, and onion in pie shell, making several layers of each. Pour in egg mixture. Place quiche on prepared cookie sheet. Cover quiche with foil. Bake in preheated oven for 45 minutes. Remove cover, and bake 10 to 15 minutes, or until top is golden brown and filling is set..
- #Note If u use fresh spinch use half bunch of spinch roughly chopped and put in a deep pan n sute 4 to 5min use them in a quiche. #Tip Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier..
Spread shredded cheese in bottom of pie crust. Spread spinach mixture over cheese in pie crust. Pour egg/milk custard over spinach mixture & cheese. This spinach quiche is Trish's "go-to" brunch dish. The combination of heavy cream and Gruyère makes it rich and flavorful.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food 🍝spinach quiche🍝 recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, whatsapp , instagram , fecebook or twitter Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.