I always have some fermented foods in my fridge as they. But after trying a homemade sauerkraut recipe, the commercially canned stuff just doesn't cut it anymore. That's why I teach keto strategies that honor your preferences and needs.
Hello everybody, it’s me, Dave, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, wiener sauerkraut soup (keto/low carb). It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Wiener Sauerkraut Soup (Keto/Low Carb) is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Wiener Sauerkraut Soup (Keto/Low Carb) is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have wiener sauerkraut soup (keto/low carb) using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Wiener Sauerkraut Soup (Keto/Low Carb) :
- Prepare 10 of Hot Dogs (Gluten-Free found to have lowest carbs).
- Make ready 2 tbs of Avacado Oil.
- Take 1 lb of sauerkraut (both solid and liquid).
- Get 3 cups of Chicken Broth.
- Get 1/2 cup of water.
- Prepare 2 of bay leaves.
- Get 1 of stevia sweetener packet.
- Take 2 tbs of Dijon Mustard.
- Take 1 of shallot or small onion.
- Make ready 2 strips of Bacon.
- Take 1/8 tsp of black pepper.
- Make ready 1/8 tsp of salt.
- Take 1 tsp of chives.
If you thrive on low carb and are ready to ditch the one-size-fits-all approach. Share low carb keto recipes here! Please post recipes only. (Feel free to discuss them in the comments.) I love bacon on a burger, in a blt, or chopped on top of a salad but in something like soup it always gets weird. This Keto Slow-Cooker Reuben Soup filled with corned beef, swiss cheese and saurkraut is the perfect low-carb alternative to your favorite reuben sandwich!
Steps to make Wiener Sauerkraut Soup (Keto/Low Carb) :
- Dice onion and bacon into small pieces and put in pot. Fry bacon and onion until browned. delay adding onion by couple of mins if you like crispy bacon..
- Add broth, water, oil, mustard, sweetener, pepper, bay leaves and mustard.
- Measure out sauerkraut making sure there are both solids and liquids (more liquid the more acidic soup – adjust to likeness). Drain liquid into soup then take solids and chop to make less stringy. Add to soup..
- Chop hot dogs in 1/4 of an inch width (can be substituted for sausage). Add to soup. Simmer 15 mins..
- Add pinch of baking soda with 1 tbsp of heavy cream. Stir in. Taste soup add salt as required. Add chives as a garnish..
The month where I share tons of great slow-cooker recipes. We spent the first couple weeks of Crocktober. Sauerkraut and smoked sausage are the stars of this thick, creamy soup that's ready in just a few minutes. This Keto Sausage Sauerkraut Soup is a perfect mixture of tanginess together with smoky paprika taste with an additional hint of wild mushrooms added. Today I'm sharing a German Sauerkraut Soup with you that is similar to how my mom used to make it for us in Germany.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food wiener sauerkraut soup (keto/low carb) recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with friends via social media, twitter , whatsapp , instagram or fecebook Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.