Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, thai chicken curry. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Thai Chicken Curry is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look wonderful. Thai Chicken Curry is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have thai chicken curry using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Thai Chicken Curry :
- Make ready 2-3 tbsp of coconut oil.
- Take 1 of med/large yellow onion, diced small.
- Take 1-1 1/2 pound of boneless skinless chicken breasts or thighs diced.
- Get 4 cloves of garlic, finely minced.
- Take 1 tbsp of fresh ginger, finely chopped (Or 2-3 tsp. Ground Ginger).
- Take 2 tsp of ground coriander.
- Prepare 2 cans (13 oz) of coconut milk (Unsweetened).
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded carrots.
- Prepare 1-3 tbsp of Thai red curry paste.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt, or to taste.
- Get 1/2 tsp of black pepper, or to taste.
- Take 3 cups of fresh spinach leaves.
- Get 1 tbsp of lime juice.
- Get 1/4 cup of cilantro, finely chopped for garnish.
Steps to make Thai Chicken Curry :
- To a large skillet, add the oil, onion, and sauté over medium-high heat until the onion begins to soften about 5 minutes; stir intermittently.
- Add the chicken and cook for about 5 minutes, or until chicken is done; flip and stir often to ensure even cooking.
- Add the garlic, ginger, coriander, and cook for about 1 minute, or until fragrant; stir frequently.
- Add the coconut milk, carrots, Thai curry paste, salt, pepper, and stir to combine. Reduce the heat to medium, and allow mixture to gently boil for about 5 minutes, or until liquid volume has reduced as much as desired and thickens slightly..
- Add the spinach, lime juice, and stir to combine. Cook until spinach has wilted and is tender, about 1-2 minutes. Add Cilantro or save for serving. Taste and add additional curry paste, salt, or pepper if needed..
- Serve alone or over rice..
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food thai chicken curry recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, twitter , whatsapp , instagram or fecebook Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.