Cook and crumble until brown and cooked throughout. Add crushed tomatoes, tomato sauce, tomato paste, Italian seasoning, sugar, and basil. In a Dutch oven, cook sausage, ground beef, onion, and garlic over medium heat until well browned.
Hey everyone, it is Brad, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, my ultimate highland beef lasagne. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
My ultimate Highland Beef Lasagne is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They’re fine and they look wonderful. My ultimate Highland Beef Lasagne is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook my ultimate highland beef lasagne using 18 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make My ultimate Highland Beef Lasagne :
- Get 500 g of lean minced Highland beef or venison.
- Take 2 of large onions, chopped.
- Make ready 200 g of streaky smoked bacon or pancetta.
- Make ready 1 of rounded tablespoon flour.
- Take 300 ml of beef stock.
- Get 4 tablespoons of tomato puree.
- Prepare 2 of fat cloves garlic, crushed.
- Take 2 of level teaspoons sugar.
- Take of Salt & freshly ground black pepper.
- Get 60 g of butter.
- Prepare 60 g of flour.
- Take 600 ml of whole milk.
- Make ready 2-3 teaspoons of Dijon mustard.
- Make ready of Salt & freshly ground black pepper.
- Get 2-3 teaspoons of freshly ground nutmeg.
- Make ready 225 g of Gruyere Cheese, grated.
- Prepare 50 g of parmesan cheese, grated.
- Get 175 g of no-cook lasagne.
Stir in crushed tomatoes, tomato paste, tomato sauce, and water. I finally got to a place with the recipe that I knew this was truly the Ultimate Meat Lasagna. In a large saucepan, cook beef over medium heat until meat is no longer pink. Place the ground beef into a skillet over medium heat, add the garlic, garlic powder, oregano, salt, and black pepper to the skillet.
Steps to make My ultimate Highland Beef Lasagne :
- First make the meat sauce: heat the minced beef gentle in a large pan to allow the fat to run out, then turn up the heat to high and fry until browned..
- Add onions and bacon/pancetta and fry for a further 5 minutes. Stir in the flour and then the remaining ingredients. Stir well, bring to the boil and simmer for 5 minutes. Cover with a lid..
- You can either continue simmering this on the hot plate on a low heat for 45 minutes, or transfer to the oven to simmer for 45 minutes if using an oven-proof pan. Simmer until the meat is tender..
- For the bechamel sauce: heat the butter in a medium saucepan on a low heat until melted. Stir in the flour using a hand whisk and cook for around 10 minutes, stirring continuously until the flour is ‘cooked out’. The consistency will change to a thinner ‘sauce’ and the colour may go slightly caramel. This is when you know it is ready to add the milk..
- Gradually whisky in the milk, splash at a time until all the milk has been mixed in and the sauce is thickened. Add the mustard, nutmeg, salt & pepper to taste..
- To assemble the lasagne: take a shallow ovenproof dish, spread ⅓ of the meat sauce over the base of the dish, then top with sheets of lasagne, arranging the sheets edge to edge so they dont overlap. Top this with ⅓ of the white sauce, then ⅓ of the cheese. Repeat these layers until you have nothing left!.
- Preheat your oven to 180 degrees fan. With the grid shelf in the middle of the oven, cook for about 45 minutes until the cheese has browned and the pasta is tender..
In a large pot over medium heat, add in ground sausage and ground beef. Use a spoon to break up the meat into small pieces. Add in onion and garlic and cook until meat is well browned, stirring constantly. Welcome to my ultimate hidden vegetable lasagne, the recipe where I show some of the tricks I use to boost the vegetable content of the meals I feed my family. In a mixing bowl, combine the ricotta, Provolone, Mozzarella, Romano, egg, milk, basil and garlic.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food my ultimate highland beef lasagne recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with friends via social media, whatsapp , instagram , fecebook or twitter Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.