Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, tofu kimchi salad. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Tofu Kimchi Salad is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Tofu Kimchi Salad is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have tofu kimchi salad using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Tofu Kimchi Salad :
- Make ready 1 of pkg(1lb) momen(firm) tofu.
- Make ready 1 of english cucumber, very thinly sliced.
- Take 3/4 tsp of salt.
- Take 1 Tbsp of water.
- Make ready 11/2 of cups(360ml) kimchi,chopped.
- Get 2 Tbsp of apple cider vinegar.
- Prepare 11/2 Tbsp of sesame oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of white sesame seeds(optional).
Instructions to make Tofu Kimchi Salad :
- Slice cucumber half-moon very thinly. I use mandoline slicer. Add salt and water, put into a food quality plastic bag. Knead it gently until cucumber get soft and water comes out. Drain the water..
- Rinse tofu with tap water and wrap with paper towel. Drain very well. I hold it in my hands and push. You don't need to worry about breaking it a bit. You will break it later as a process anyway..
- Put cucumber, kimchi(I cut them into bite size with my scissors if they're bigger), tofu(break it with your hands) in your bowl..
- Add apple cider vinegar, sesame oil and sesame seeds(optional) and mix well. Taste very depends on what kind of kimchi you use. Add whatever you want if you desire and explore!.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food tofu kimchi salad recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, fecebook , twitter , whatsapp or instagram Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.