Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, ham and swiss with muffaletta olive salad. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Ham and Swiss with Muffaletta Olive Salad is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Ham and Swiss with Muffaletta Olive Salad is something which I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have ham and swiss with muffaletta olive salad using 6 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Ham and Swiss with Muffaletta Olive Salad :
- Take 2 slices of pumpernickel rye bread.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of dijon mustard.
- Make ready 1 tablespoon of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 4 slices of black forest ham divided.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of Muffaletta olive salad see my recipe.
- Make ready 2 slices of swiss cheese.
Steps to make Ham and Swiss with Muffaletta Olive Salad :
- Mix the mustard with the mayonnaise and spread it out over the two slices of bread. Add 2 slices of ham per slice of bread. Add the salad on top of one side of the sandwich..
- Add the cheese slices on top of the salad. Assemble the sandwich and serve. I hope you enjoy!!!.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food ham and swiss with muffaletta olive salad recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with friends via social media, whatsapp , instagram , fecebook or twitter Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.