Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, slow cooker honey garlic chicken and vegetables. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Slow Cooker Honey Garlic Chicken and Vegetables is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Slow Cooker Honey Garlic Chicken and Vegetables is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have slow cooker honey garlic chicken and vegetables using 12 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Slow Cooker Honey Garlic Chicken and Vegetables :
- Make ready 8 of boneless chicken tenders.
- Take 16 oz of baby red potatoes.
- Take 16 oz of baby carrots.
- Get 2 tbsp of chopped fresh parsley.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of low sodium soy sauce.
- Get 1/2 cup of honey.
- Take 1/4 cup of ketchup.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic minced.
- Take 1 tsp of dried basil.
- Get 1/2 tsp of dried oregano.
- Make ready 1/4 tsp of crushed red pepper flakes.
- Get 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
Instructions to make Slow Cooker Honey Garlic Chicken and Vegetables :
- In a large bowl combine soy sauce, honey, ketchup, garlic, basil, oregano, red pepper flakes, and pepper..
- Place chicken, potatoes, and carrots into slow cooker and pour over sauce. Cover and cook for 7-8 hours on low, or 3-4 hours on high..
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food slow cooker honey garlic chicken and vegetables recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, twitter , whatsapp , instagram or fecebook Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.