Kulfi is made in few flavors as compared to ice cream. Malai kulfi, kesar kulfi are the most popular flavors of kulfi. It is made by evaporating milk and then sweetened with sugar.
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, milk kulfi / doodh kulfi recipe. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Milk kulfi / doodh kulfi recipe is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Milk kulfi / doodh kulfi recipe is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have milk kulfi / doodh kulfi recipe using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Milk kulfi / doodh kulfi recipe :
- Get 500 ml of milk.
- Make ready 6 tbsp of sugar.
- Take 2 tbsp of almonds finely chopped.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of pista finely chopped.
- Take 1 pinch of orange food colour or kesar.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of cardamom powder.
- Make ready 1 tsp of cornflour.
Flavoring ingredients like saffron and cardamom powder are added along with ground or chopped nuts. On a low flame or low heat, bring the milk to a boil. Do stir when the milk gets heated up, so that it does not burn from the bottom. Kulfi is known as "traditional indian icecream".
Steps to make Milk kulfi / doodh kulfi recipe :
- Boil milk in a wide pan. Once milk starts boiling lower flame add chopped almonds pistachio nuts sugar food colour cardamon powder.
- Keep mixing on medium flame until milk is reduced to half meanwhile dissolve 1 tsp cornflour in 1/4 cup milk.
- Add this cornflour mixture to the reduced milk mixture stirring continuously cook another 2 to 3 minutes on low flame.
- Off gas cool mixture completely…Pour in kulfi mould once cooled deep freeze 6 to 8 hours.
- After 8 hours dip the mould in water for 30 seconds and slowly un mould kulfi and relish.
As per Wikipedia, Kulfi is a Persian word. The mixture of dense evaporated milk was already popular in the sweet dishes. During the Mughal period, this mixture was flavoured with pistachios and saffron, packed into metal cones and immersed in slurry ice, resulting in the. Transfer kulfi mix to kulfi molds, or popsicle molds. Close the lid, if you are using kulfi molds.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food milk kulfi / doodh kulfi recipe recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, whatsapp , instagram , fecebook or twitter Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.