When the chicken is cooked through, spoon the garlic/cheese/butter sauce onto the chicken and serve. If checking the drumsticks with a thermometer is not possible, slice the drumstick open and check to see that the meat is cooked and the juices run clear. If you have less meat just lessen the amount of sauce needed for the recipe.
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, garlic parmesan chicken drumsticks. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Garlic Parmesan Chicken Drumsticks is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Garlic Parmesan Chicken Drumsticks is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have garlic parmesan chicken drumsticks using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Garlic Parmesan Chicken Drumsticks :
- Prepare 2 lbs of Chicken Drumsticks.
- Get 2 Cups of Flour.
- Make ready 4 tsp of Seasoning Salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Cayenne Pepper.
- Get 1 tsp of Black Pepper.
- Take 1/2 Cup of Butter (melted).
- Make ready 1 Tbsp of Garlic Powder.
- Make ready 1 Clove of Garlic (minced).
- Make ready 4 Tbsp of Parmesan Cheese (grated).
- Take 1 Tbsp of Parsley.
We seasoned the drumsticks and then grilled them. After grilling them we added the garlic parmesan sauce on top of the chicken. While the chicken is baking, mix together the oil, fresh basil, garlic, parmesan cheese and seasoning salt. Baked and gluten-free, Parmesan Chicken Drumsticks with Garlic Butter will become a favorite.
Instructions to make Garlic Parmesan Chicken Drumsticks :
- Preheat oven to 350 ˚ F.
- Combine flour, seasoning salt, cayenne pepper, and black pepper. Dredge chicken in flour mixture..
- Deep fry chicken for 7 minutes. Then place on wire rack for baking..
- Bake chicken in oven for 15 – 20 minutes.
- In a saucepan melt the butter, add garlic powder, minced garlic and 2 Tbsp of the grated Parmesan cheese..
- Place chicken in a large bowl, pour the melted sauce over the chicken and toss till well coated. Place chicken back on wire rack. Sprinkle remaining parmesan and parsley on top for garnish. Bake for 5 more minutes. Serve..
I'd be remiss if I didn't share this recipe for Parmesan Chicken Drumsticks with Garlic Butter. It's the most kid-pleasing, man-pleasing and mom-pleasing chicken I make on a regular basis. These baked chicken drumsticks are coated with fine bread crumbs and Parmesan cheese. A little lemon juice and a seasoning blend flavor the Serve these tasty baked chicken legs with a rice and vegetable pilaf or fries and sliced fresh tomatoes. These are easy to prepare and bake, perfect for an.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food garlic parmesan chicken drumsticks recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, twitter , whatsapp , instagram or fecebook Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.