Hey everyone, it’s John, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, peppermint candy chocolate fudge. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Peppermint Candy Chocolate Fudge is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Peppermint Candy Chocolate Fudge is something that I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have peppermint candy chocolate fudge using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Peppermint Candy Chocolate Fudge :
- Get 135 g of peanut butter.
- Make ready 115 g of dairy free spread.
- Get 2 of heaped teaspoons cocoa powder.
- Make ready 2 teaspoons of peppermint extract.
- Take 210 g of icing sugar.
- Take 1 of peppermint candy, crushed.
Instructions to make Peppermint Candy Chocolate Fudge :
- Line a 6″ square traybake tin with foil leaving an overhang to allow you to lift the fudge out Place the peanut butter and dairy free spread in a small saucepan.
- Gently heat until the butter is melted and you have a smooth paste Stir in the peppermint extract and the cocoa powder.
- Remove from the heat Stir in the icing sugar.
- Press the mix into the traybake tin, sprinkle on the candy cane pieces and cover with clingfilm Allow to set in the fridge for 1-2 hours.
- Remove from the baking tin and cut into small pieces.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food peppermint candy chocolate fudge recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with friends via social media, twitter , whatsapp , instagram or fecebook Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.