I love salmon and still eat it in between thoughts of tapeworms. But I'll eat it until it kills me. Also I have eaten many other kinds of fish over the years and salmon is still one of my favourites.
Hello everybody, it is Drew, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, the “i love salmon” meal. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
The “I love salmon” meal is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. The “I love salmon” meal is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have the “i love salmon” meal using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make The “I love salmon” meal :
- Make ready 1 of whole lemon (juiced).
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of coconut flour (or almond flour).
- Make ready of Salt.
- Make ready of Pepper.
- Take 2 of salmon fillets (wild caught).
- Get of For the meal:.
- Make ready of Green vegetables of your choice.
- Get 1/2 cup of quinoa.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of veggie broth (organic).
Quinoa Salad with Salmon – so delicious, nutritious and easy to make. Full of bright and zesty flavors it's a great healthy family meal. Today, I am going to share with you I love salmon pretty much any which way it's served, but I am on a quinoa kick lately now, too. I ❤️ SALMON and my bed and my mom.
Steps to make The “I love salmon” meal :
- Pour juice on both fillets of salmon.
- Top each fillets with one tablespoon of coconut flour.
- Top salmon with salt and pepper(to your desired amount).
- Bake salmon at 375 for 12 minutes covered with tin foil. If not done after you bake it for 12 minutes, unwrap it and bake for another 5 minutes at 400.
- Boil your veggies.
- Boil vegetable broth and add quinoa.
- Stir once.
- Let quinoa soak up all of the broth then turn off heat on stove.
- Add everything to a plate and….
TESTED & PERFECTED RECIPE – This baked salmon with a honey mustard glaze and pecan-panko crust takes just I'd love to know how it turned out! Please let me know by leaving a review below. Or snap a photo and share it I love salmon and this is a new and tasty way to make a delicious dinner!
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food the “i love salmon” meal recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, twitter , whatsapp , instagram or fecebook Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.