Hello everybody, it is Jim, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, hawaiian chicken breasts adobo. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Hawaiian Chicken Breasts Adobo is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Hawaiian Chicken Breasts Adobo is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook hawaiian chicken breasts adobo using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Hawaiian Chicken Breasts Adobo :
- Take pieces of Chicken breasts cut into bits size.
- Make ready of Pineapple chunks fresh or canned.
- Prepare of Pineapple juice.
- Get of Soy sauce.
- Take of Vinegar.
- Make ready 1 of chopped onion.
- Prepare 3 of chopped garlic.
- Get of Ginger.
- Prepare leaves of Bay.
- Get of Water.
- Make ready of B.Pepper.
Instructions to make Hawaiian Chicken Breasts Adobo :
- Cut chicken breast into bite size pieces and season with b pepper chop onions and garlic in hot pan with oil cook chicken until cook when chicken is cook set aside put new oil cook onions, garlic. And ginger until the onions are tender and garlic is fragrant and ginger is fragrant.
- Add pineapple chunks add soy sauce,vinegar and water return chicken at bay leaves season with pepper simmer.
- Turn off heat serve with hot rice.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food hawaiian chicken breasts adobo recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with friends via social media, instagram , fecebook , twitter or whatsapp Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.