A homemade hot sauce recipe made with roasted red jalapeno peppers, garlic, tomato and red wine vinegar. Set the peppers into a food processor. Heat a small pan to medium heat and add chopped onion and garlic with a splash.
Hello everybody, it is me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, pan roasted salmon with creamy red pepper and jalapeno sauce. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Pan roasted Salmon with creamy red pepper and jalapeno sauce is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They are nice and they look fantastic. Pan roasted Salmon with creamy red pepper and jalapeno sauce is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have pan roasted salmon with creamy red pepper and jalapeno sauce using 14 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Pan roasted Salmon with creamy red pepper and jalapeno sauce :
- Prepare of For the sauce:.
- Get 2 of bell pepper, diced into small squares.
- Take 1 of jalapeno, deseeded and chopped.
- Take 4-5 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Get 2 tbsp of butter.
- Get 1 cup of chicken stock.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Whipped heavy cream.
- Make ready of Pan roasted salmon marinade:.
- Make ready 2 of salmon fillets.
- Prepare of Onion powder.
- Take of Garlic powder.
- Get of Salt.
- Prepare of Pepper.
- Take of Rosemary, I used dried one.
Blend all sauce ingredients except for cream. Add sauce to small saucepan over low heat and stir in cream. Add prepared roasted pepper sauce to pan with salmon. Pan Seared Salmon with Apricot Jalapeno Butter Sauce – Rolled and tied, pan seared salmon filets get topped with a butter, balsamic, apricot preserve and jalapeno sauce.
Instructions to make Pan roasted Salmon with creamy red pepper and jalapeno sauce :
- Marinate the salmon fillets in the above mentioned mixture..
- I used these spices cz I have them in my pantry, u can used whatever u like such as old bay seasoning, Italian seasonings, pesto parmesan. Its up to your taste and liking.
- In a medium pan, heat butter and roast the salmon on both sides until cooked. I like them roasted, hence I cooked for little longer..
- For the sauce, take a sauce pan, melt butter in it, add garlic and saute for 2 mins.
- Add the diced bell peppers, jalapeno and cook for 5 mins.
- Add the chicken stock and cook for another minutes and add salt..
- Check for seasonings, if you like to add any other flavors..
- Add the cream in the end and mix well. Turn off the stove as the sauce thicken..
- I used heavy cream instead of whipped one, hence the blended the sauce and set it in the fridge so it thickens more..
- Serve the salmon with the sauce, top off with some chopped chives or green onions..
Pan Seared Swordfish with Creamy Dijon Caper Sauce. Pan Roasted Chilean Sea Bass with Roasted Red Pepper Sauce. Seed the jalapeño pepper if you prefer a milder dish, and serve over coconut rice accompanied by a crunchy salad. Served with some roasted asparagus in blasamic and oil. The pineapple salsa was a litttle putsy but like other Review this recipe.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food pan roasted salmon with creamy red pepper and jalapeno sauce recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with friends via social media, twitter , whatsapp , instagram or fecebook Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.