Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, brad's lobster, ahi tuna, and smoked salmon sushi roll. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Brad's lobster, ahi tuna, and smoked salmon sushi roll is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Brad's lobster, ahi tuna, and smoked salmon sushi roll is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook brad's lobster, ahi tuna, and smoked salmon sushi roll using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Brad's lobster, ahi tuna, and smoked salmon sushi roll :
- Prepare 2 cups of prepared sushi rice, chilled.
- Take 1 of Maine lobster, deshelled and chopped.
- Make ready 1 of avocado, peel and slice thin lengthwise.
- Make ready sheets of Nori.
- Get 1 of ahi tuna filet, sliced thin.
- Take of Cold smoked salmon, sliced thin.
- Make ready of Black caviar.
- Prepare of Garnishes.
- Prepare slice of Lemon.
- Take of Wasabi.
- Get of Soy sauce.
- Make ready of Pickled ginger.
Instructions to make Brad's lobster, ahi tuna, and smoked salmon sushi roll :
- Lay a sheet of nori on a cutting board. Spread rice out evenly. Leave a little bare nori on 1 long edge..
- Lay out avocado and lobster inside. Run your hand under water and barely moisten the bare edge of the nori..
- Roll up tight..
- Top with tuna slices, salmon slices, and caviar. Garnish with lemon..
- Serve immediately with soy, Wasabi, and ginger. Enjoy..
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food brad's lobster, ahi tuna, and smoked salmon sushi roll recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, whatsapp , instagram , fecebook or twitter Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.