Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, salmon oscar. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Salmon Oscar is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Salmon Oscar is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook salmon oscar using 12 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Salmon Oscar :
- Get 2 of salmon fillets (6 oz. each).
- Take 3 tbs. of olive oil, divided.
- Prepare Dash of salt and pepper.
- Take Dash of dried tarragon.
- Make ready Dash of dried dill weed.
- Take 1 cup of jasmine rice (uncooked).
- Get 8 of asparagus spears, ends trimmed.
- Make ready 1 of packet, béarnaise sauce (Knorr brand).
- Get 8 oz. of lump crab meat.
- Take Dash of Old Bay seasoning.
- Take 4 tbs. of butter (unsalted), divided.
- Get 1 tbs. of minced garlic.
Instructions to make Salmon Oscar :
- Lightly rinse the salmon under cold water and pat dry with a paper towel. Brush the salmon with olive oil and top with a dash of the suggested seasonings. Set aside..
- Prepare the side dishes of jasmine rice (or couscous), asparagus, and the béarnaise sauce. For timing purposes, the rice takes the longest..
- Melt 2 tablespoons of butter in a sauté pan over medium heat. Season the butter with Old Bay seasoning, add the garlic, and sauté the crab meat for two minutes..
- Place the crab meat in a bowl, drizzle with olive oil and set aside..
- In the same pan, heat 2 tablespoons of butter and 2 tablespoons of olive oil over medium heat. When hot, place the salmon fillets (skin side up) in the pan and cook for 6 minutes. Do not disturb..
- Flip the fillets over with a spatula and continue cooking for another 3 minutes..
- Preheat oven broiler..
- If using an oven-proof pan, remove the pan from stove burner and top the fillets with crab meat. [Alternative to using a pan is to use a raised edge baking sheet, lightly greased].
- Set the pan under the broiler (about 4”) for about 90 seconds to lightly brown the crab meat. Remove the pan from the oven and set aside..
- You can either plate the dish individually or serve on a large platter for a group dinner..
- Place the fillets on a bed of rice, along with the asparagus spears, and spoon the béarnaise sauce generously over the top..
- Garnish with lemon slices and enjoy..
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food salmon oscar recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, fecebook , twitter , whatsapp or instagram Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.