Hello everybody, it is Jim, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, tasty salmon croquettes. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Tasty Salmon Croquettes is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Tasty Salmon Croquettes is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have tasty salmon croquettes using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Tasty Salmon Croquettes :
- Get 2 cans of Pink Salmon.
- Take 1/3 cup of finely chopped onion.
- Make ready 1/3 cup of finely chopped bell pepper.
- Get 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Make ready 2 tsp of hot sauce.
- Prepare 2 tsp of mustard.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of plain breadcrumbs.
- Take 2 of eggs.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
Instructions to make Tasty Salmon Croquettes :
- Drain excess liquid fron salmon.
- Dump Salmon into medium-sized bowl (I try to remove bones and fish skin).
- Add remaining ingredients and stir well..
- Form into patties. (I like them just smaller than 1/2 inch thick, and about 2.5 inches round)..
- Preheat canola oil in skillet. It should be enough to cover about half of a patty. Then cook patties on medium heat on each side until each croquette is firm. Then place croquettes on top of a paper towel in a pan to remove excess oil..
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food tasty salmon croquettes recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, instagram , fecebook , twitter or whatsapp Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.