Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, crispy pesto parmesan chicken. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Crispy Pesto Parmesan Chicken is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Crispy Pesto Parmesan Chicken is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have crispy pesto parmesan chicken using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Crispy Pesto Parmesan Chicken :
- Take 4 oz of 6oz Boneless skinless chicken breast halves.
- Prepare 1 of Olive oil cooking spray.
- Make ready of Dipping batter.
- Take 1/4 cup of Mayonnaise.
- Get 1/4 cup of buttermilk.
- Take 1 1/2 tsp of Dried basil.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Finely cut Parmesan cheese divided.
- Make ready 1/4 tsp of Garlic divided.
- Make ready 1 of Salt and pepper to taste.
- Take of Crispy mixture.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of Panko bread crumbs.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of white bread crumbs.
- Get 1 tsp of 1/8 onion powder.
Instructions to make Crispy Pesto Parmesan Chicken :
- Butter a 13×9 baking dish. In shallow bowl whisk together mayonnaise, buttermilk, dried basil, 2 tablespoons of parmesan cheese 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- In a separate bowl with together panko crumbs white bread crumbs, remaining 2 tablespoons of parmesan cheese, onion powder, 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder, then the season breadcrumb it make sure with salt and pepper to taste.
- Get chicken in basil dressing make sure and coat both sides, and it and bread crumb mixture and coat both sides..
- Aline Kota chicken breast halves in a single layer on a baking dish sprayed top of chicken breast evenly with olive oil cooking spray.
- bake chicken in preheated oven for 30 to 35 minutes until cooked.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food crispy pesto parmesan chicken recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, twitter , whatsapp , instagram or fecebook Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.