Chocolate and banana, the perfect blend! This cake recipe will be the hit of any gathering and gives even Ben & Jerry's Chunky Monkey ice cream a run for it's money for favorite dessert! This banana cake is gluten-free: It's made with bananas, eggs, almond flour, and a bit of baking soda.
Hello everybody, it is Jim, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, chocolate chunks banana cake. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Chocolate chunks banana cake is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Chocolate chunks banana cake is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have chocolate chunks banana cake using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chocolate chunks banana cake :
- Take of ripe bananas.
- Prepare of all purpose flour.
- Get of brown sugar.
- Take of chopped semi sweet cooking chocolate.
- Take of large egg.
- Prepare of butter.
- Take of baking powder.
- Take of salt.
- Take of vanilla extract.
Banana breads and cakes are a great option for Dark chocolate chunks stirred into the batter make it rich and chocolatey. The cake is great at room temperature, but if you eat it warm, those chunks. This is a very moist & very fudgey cake. It tastes best the second day.
Steps to make Chocolate chunks banana cake :
- Preheat the oven at 180 degrees celcius.
- Mash the bananas and mix in the butter and egg until well combined.
- Add in the sugar and vanilla extract and mix well to combine.
- In a separate bowl mix the flour, baking powder and salt.
- Fold the flour mixture into the banana mixture until just combined.
- Add in half the cooking chocolate until well combined.
- Pour the batter onto a greased oven proof pan and pop in the oven.
- After 30 minutes of cooking, drop in the rest of the chocolate chunks equally all around the cake without disturbing it.
- Complete the final 15-20 minutes of baking (or until a toothpick comes out clean).
Line the bottom of the pan with parchment paper. In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, cocoa. Your bananas are too ripe for eating?? Use them to make this unbelievable easy and quick cake! Get the mess into a backing tray which is covered with butter.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food chocolate chunks banana cake recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with friends via social media, whatsapp , instagram , fecebook or twitter Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.