Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, salmon with sun-dried tomatoes and garlic. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Salmon with Sun-Dried Tomatoes and Garlic is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Salmon with Sun-Dried Tomatoes and Garlic is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have salmon with sun-dried tomatoes and garlic using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Salmon with Sun-Dried Tomatoes and Garlic :
- Get 1 lb. of salmon (2 filets).
- Get 1/3-40 of % of a jar of sun dried tomatoes in oil.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of jarred minced garlic in oil.
- Take of white wine enough to coat the pan 1/4" (just enough to coat the pan)… use cheap pinot gregio.
Steps to make Salmon with Sun-Dried Tomatoes and Garlic :
- Mix sun dried tomatoes and garlic in food processor for several pulses..
- Place salmon filets skin side down in a glass baking dish with a small amount of white wine in the bottom of the dish..
- Spread the mixture on the salmon..
- Bake at 350 uncovered for 30-35 minutes..
- Serve with a side, such as pilaf rice..
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food salmon with sun-dried tomatoes and garlic recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, twitter , whatsapp , instagram or fecebook Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.