If you're looking for Zucchini and Sweet Corn Crustless Pie recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Zucchini and Sweet Corn Crustless Pie recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Hello everybody, it is Jim, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, zucchini and sweet corn crustless pie. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Zucchini and Sweet Corn Crustless Pie is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Zucchini and Sweet Corn Crustless Pie is something which I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have zucchini and sweet corn crustless pie using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Zucchini and Sweet Corn Crustless Pie :
- Prepare 2 tbsp. of unsalted butter.
- Prepare 1/2 of onion, diced.
- Take 2 of zucchini, sliced thinly (about 4 cups).
- Make ready 8 oz. of sliced mushrooms.
- Make ready 2 ears of sweet corn, kernels sliced off (about 1 cup).
- Make ready 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Make ready 1 tbsp. of dried basil.
- Take 1 tsp. of dried oregano.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp. of salt.
- Make ready 1/4 tsp. of each pepper, salt free all purpose seasoning.
- Take 4 oz. of freshly shredded swiss cheese.
- Take 4 oz. of freshly shredded white cheddar cheese.
- Take 2 oz. of freshly shredded sharp yellow cheddar.
- Prepare 4 of large eggs, beaten.
Zucchini and Sweet Corn Crustless Pie Jump to: Recipe Weight Loss Tips Before you jump to Zucchini and Sweet Corn Crustless Pie recipe, you may want to read this short interesting. Heat the oil in a large, deep skillet over medium-high heat. In a large skillet, melt the butter over medium heat. In a large skillet, melt the butter over medium heat.
Instructions to make Zucchini and Sweet Corn Crustless Pie :
- In a large skillet, heat the butter over medium heat. Once it's melted, add the onion and mushrooms. Cook for 3 or so minutes, then add the zucchini and corn. Cook until everything has a chance to soften, about 5 or so minutes, then stir in the garlic and cook for another minute or so before removing the pan from the heat. Make sure to strain out any excess liquid in the pan, then place the veggies in a large bowl and let them cool for just a few minutes..
- Preheat the oven to 375°F. Line a 9" pie dish with parchment paper. Once the veggies have cooled slightly, stir in the seasonings, beaten eggs and most of the cheese (reserve a handful for topping). Pour the veggie mix put into the lined pie dish and sprinkle the extra cheese evenly over the top..
- Bake for 25 or so minutes, until the center is completely set and cooked through. Check on it at about halfway through and if its browning too quickly, then loosely cover it with foil. Once it's done, remove it from the oven and let it sit for 10 or so minutes before slicing and serving..
Bring on the light summer meals with this Sweet Corn and Zucchini Pie recipe. Bake layers of summer squash with sweet corn, cheese, and just enough egg to hold this vegetable torte together and slice into beautiful pieces. Zucchini and Sweet Corn Crustless Pie step by step : In a large skillet, heat the butter over medium heat. Once it's melted, add the onion and mushrooms. Heat the butter in a large, deep skillet over medium high heat.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food zucchini and sweet corn crustless pie recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with friends via social media, fecebook , twitter , whatsapp or instagram Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.